Thread: dmso

rambo508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rambo508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rambo508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dmso

What do you think about DMSO? How would you go about using it? How much do you put on, and where at, and at what time?
    "Hardcore" isn't something you can really define. You can't see it, feel it, or taste it. You can't buy it, borrow it, or lend it to a friend. Hardcore is a mentality that exists only in the mind. Through our passions, wants and desires, a hardcore attitude must prevail. The type of a attitude that says "give me your best f***** shot, because I'll f*** you up twice as hard if you try." It is a no-quitting state of mind, the type of mentality that only true warriors can hope to posses.

Second place is first loser.
    The more you sweat in peace time - the less you bleed in war.

The only easy day was...Yesterday!
    Were not that good, it's just everyone else sucks!
    -U.S. Navy SEALs! Hoo-Yah!

realsoundjim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sup bro. i been checkin stuff ou t about this cuz my next cycle i will be using dmso, here is what i have come up with., - Dmso is good penetration enhancer , however too much actually hinders penetration. if adding to a ph gel without it, do not use more than like around 10% i think i read somehwere. just dont go heavy. What i also read (*and what i will be doing) is that it is even better to prep ur skin with it before u put on ur hormone gel. massage a small amount on skin first , and then add the gel. supposed;y according to big cat and some others this will enhance penetration even better. the dmso kinda draws it into the skin or something. i will be trying this out starting in 2 weeks with my super one plus, so i will let u know how it goes. anyone else with any opinions on this? p.s. im nervous bout the smell ive heard about. when i opened the bottle it literally smelled like BO with a hint of garlic. nasty