Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farts

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Farts

Since i have consumed more protein i am farting a ton and its smells . Is this suppose to happen. I'm 5'4 130 gained 10 pds since lifting . Taking about 180-220 grams of protein a day.

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    More importantly; WHAT are you eating? Certain foods make you fart more due to special properties.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yup those farts suck when they happen during school...

and people know it is u too, because its so obvious...

CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude your not the only one, it gets better as time goes on (fart less). My gym is full off bb and **** it stinks come 4pm.
    Case <---- This is Case, This is his dumb bell-----> [[]]=[[]]

"I've never paid for a push-up or a sit-up in my life and I've done millions."
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Case, available for weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs-

TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

LOL! i hate those farts, there causes cuz of the Methane gas in all the protien your taking in, so ur digestive system stinks !!, and u know our farts are Harmfull to the ozone layer, ! Lol that sux ! they do smell !! my G.F Complains about em, but i could care less, she still loves me tho !! I tell her without those farts, this body would of never been scuplted, and she loves my body !!, Lol .But I heard, that its because ur taking in too much Protien at once , or something, just try to take 30 Grams of protien every 2 hours, cuz thats how much the body can handle, if u throw more in there, ur gonna fart like a bitch !!
    Currently at 180lb
    Won Mid-Florida Classic BB comp.
    Teen Division. 1st place
    RONNIE COLEMAN guest posed for this contest !! =)
    Just Took 2nd Place at 2003 NPC Lakeland Comp.

farts are fun

good clean fun

Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    speak for yourself, my farts could clear a house and anything/anyone in the way will be consumed by deadly gases(comparable to biological warfare)
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

-Frank Herbert, Dune, "Litany Against Fear", 1965

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just try to take 30 Grams of protien every 2 hours, cuz thats how much the body can handle, if u throw more in there, ur gonna fart like a bitch !!

2 of my meals contain 72g protein, this 30g/2 hours is a bit of a myth I believe, it is largely unknown how much protein can actually be absorbed though I agree there is a limit.

My dog was asleep once, and i snuck up on him and hovered my bum over his head...

then i let one rip while the dog was still asleep...

he freaked out and hit his head on my bum

mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

well lol, im a farting machine when i eat eggs lol.. i try to hold it in school, thus for one has gone lol, it sucks, u cant hold it....at home boy that house f0cking smells lol..but i fart the most on the weekends.i dont know why..

peace
    Shut n Squat!

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    LOL! This is one of the funniest post I've ever read.

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i weigh around 150 and i consume about 200 grams a day. i never fart unless i drink milk. i still eat tons of eggs everyday but i never get that urge to fart (btw, i consume 70 grams of protein from chicken and eggs after a workout)
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hheeh yah

Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Check out :

http://www.farts.com

Maybe you can show them a real fart rather than the stupid fakes like most put on.
    ~Biscuit~

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to have this problem really bad after taking in my post-workout meal. I was taking in about 40grams of whey protein which is way to much. If this is you, you'd be better off taking about 20grams of whey with 20grams of some other form of protein. Either that, or take your first 20grams and wait 60-90 minutes.

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Farting can help burn excess calories ...roflmao!!!

let em rip baby!!!!! I can almost do the abc's!!!!!

Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

I think its some wierd anomaly but after started a bodybuilders diet 2 years ago I actually began farting less even with extra protein. I almost want to be able to fart more!

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat nothing but carbs one day. i did this one day just to experiement........ and after a normal day of eating just like i was when bulking........ they were coming "FAST AND FURIOUS"

LoL my farts have slowed down a bit i guess my body is geting huge to lots of milk /protein thanx for all ur help later.

Nigel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ugh I fart alot and I swear to god they can knock you out.

Hmm...I even have to fart right now...

I hate having alotta gas though!

*fart*

*falls outta chair*

DOH

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fart under the blanket in bed, then, when it gets real warm, lift the covers and sniff. Fun for everyone!

mihaly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Adam
    speak for yourself, my farts could clear a house and anything/anyone in the way will be consumed by deadly gases(comparable to biological warfare)
    REMIND ME NEVER TO STAND BEHIND ADAM!!!

Originally posted by Kutulus
    farts are fun
    CRAPS ARE FUNNER!

Talking

Originally posted by Jay
    let em rip baby!!!!! I can almost do the abc's!!!!!
    OH YEAH! well I can do the abc's backwards! SNIFF THAT!!

DanzigDemonMF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TeenRoidRage
    my G.F Complains about em, but i could care less, she still loves me tho !!
    Hahah me too. My girlfriend came over yesterday morning to "sleep" instead of her going to her college. We took a shower toghether and my farts were stinkin so bad she had to open the shower door for air! She doesnt seem to mind too much though, she says its "from me" so its not TOO disgusting. I pretty much know for a fact that my Xtra Xtra rancid farts are because of excess protein, because before i realized how important protein is to our bodies, my farts never stunk that bad. Now that I am drinking at least a pint milk per day on top of whatever protein rich foods i can eat, they are so horrible smelling they can sometimes even smell bad to me!
    -Jesse
    ---------------------
    Visit my web site:
    http://www.hvcc.edu/~jr296141

MajBoothroyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds all too familiar. But you can actually avoid them. I used to get that all the time... and even "upset" stomache's as well. It's because of the whey and milk not getting along in my stomach. In fact I think I might have that odd low grade lactose intolerance. Basically I was told that if milk makes me fart a lot it's a real good chance that's it. And milk DOES make me fart. The worst of course being (as I said above) when it's a whey protien & milk fart, echk!!! It smelled like someone was burning rubber, and five year old rotten egg's and god knows what else... it was so bad I chased MYSELF out of the room. I had to go outside for fresh air! The worst part being it happened to me around the time I WAS trying to go to sleep... trust me, that kind of fart when you're under a thick beadspread really sucks. Anyway's I found out that certain whey protiens was part of the cause. It wasn't the cheap ones necessarily either. What I did find is that GNC brand whey and Designer Whey were easier on my stomache, and thus I didn't fart as much. More importantly I farte a whole lot less when I mixed all my shakes with juice instead. And it tasted great (at least to me). I usually used all natural Welch's grape juice (the white kind typically). Although the regular purple stuff is exactly the same it was less likely to stain my teeth or my clothe's should I spill it... which my little hand blender would often do.

Other than that, I'd avoid the fatty kind of beef's cause they cause both farts and *cough* Number #3 (if you know what I mean). Hell avoid beef in general, the juices will nail ya too. Lol, in fact I've given up on beef all together cause of all the negatives it has... I only eat chicken or fish now... mostly orange roughy, Mmmm! Also Wild Coho Salmon is good... I like fish best cause they are low in calories and all, so you can really fill up on them if you like (some fish that is, you'll have to check cause not all are like that).

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Man I am in school right now and I got to fart so bad. (I am a teacher aid 4th period so I can just go on my teachers computer or do whatever else I want, I love it) Anyways I haven't had gas for a while because I have been sick and haven't been eating a lot, but now that I got em back so now I know I got enough protein back in my diet. YEA!

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)