TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If you have a fast metabolism..

Wouldn't it perhaps be best to dirty bulk, then lose all the extra fat after you're done your bulk..?

I wouldn't do this, but I often like to think about things like this, just hypothetically.

The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats what I did/doing. For me though I really don't lose weight that easily. Nor gain fat that easily. I couldn't begin to tell you the quantity of crap I eat a day and and then get on the scale the next morning and weigh less.

Registered (ab)user dillingerescp's Avatar
    dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, instead of stuffing your face with twinkies, snickers, greasy chips and soda, stuff your face with rice, chicken, steak, water, and oatmeal.

Theres more to your body than muscle and fat, you should take all of that into consideration when bulking.
    "Friends come and go, but 200 pounds will always be 200 pounds."

dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you put on 100 lbs of fat it isn't going to help you get stronger. focus on putting on healthy weight like muscle
    "Well I Mean Milk Is Juice From A Cow Right?"

I rep back

908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Of course you could not be lazy and try to get all your cals from good sources anyway but if your metabolism is that high and you really don't have the drive to keep eating clean then dirty bulk it up to the fullest. Just make sure you get enough protein with your dirtiness to allow proper recovery. For most it would be a pain to try to cut the extra amount of fat you may gain but if you do have a fast metabolism then it shouldn't be a huge issue.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It'd be way too hard to get 3500 cals a day of clean bulking so yeah I do dirty bulk. My metabolism is FAST
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomVZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get 3600 a day, clean (usually .. sometimes I slip and hit around 3k)..

The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually having fat in your diet is a good thing. You just have to make sure what kinds of fat it is. Just because its called fat doesn't necessarily mean it'll make you fat.

Re: Fat phobia
    That's right all you teenies out there who want your goddamn abs, fat is your friend. Learn it, love it - it won't make you fat, too many calories will. Fat has important physiological functions regarding muscle growth and recovery, and has a place in everyone's diet.

Quote:
    In particular, it has been shown that athletes consuming diets containing 40% fat expressed greater serum testosterone levels than athletes consuming a diet consisting of only 20% fat.
    Quote:
    *Diets containing greater amounts of fats were correlated with higher resting testosterone levels.

*Specifically, the consumption of saturated fats was strongly correlated with higher resting levels of testosterone.

*Monounsaturated fats were the next highest predictor of resting serum testosterone levels.

*The absolute levels of polyunsaturated fats had no effect on serum testosterone levels.

*The increments in serum testosterone observed after exercise were not influenced by diet.
    Have you ever heard of the keto type diet? One where you only eat protein and fat and it helps shred the body fat? Never tried it, but just thought I'd throw that out there because it sounds neat.

Originally Posted by The_Nyne View Post
    Actually having fat in your diet is a good thing. You just have to make sure what kinds of fat it is. Just because its called fat doesn't necessarily mean it'll make you fat.

Have you ever heard of the keto type diet? One where you only eat protein and fat and it helps shred the body fat? Never tried it, but just thought I'd throw that out there because it sounds neat.
    I don't know who that was at, but theres nothing here about not having fat, every diet could use fat, but there are better fats and worse fats.. That isn't the point of what I'm saying though.. What I mean is you can eat as much chicken breast, rice, fish, tuna, oatmeal etc. or you can go to mcdonalds and have some burgers every day, and don't tell me you can lose weight on a mcdonalds diet.

Also, this is about bulking, not losing weight (don't wanna say dieting, because you can have a diet to gain weight), so the eat fat to lose weight certainly wouldn't help anyone with difficulties gaining weight.