Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by platinumike View Post
    dude eat some real food, 6 protein shakes, and a plate of spaghetti is ****. For breakfast add another piece of toast with 3-4tbsps of peanut butter, add some cheese and milk in there as well, I would spread out the calories a day instead of just eating one large meal of pasta. Try yogurt or cottage cheese, and where are your fruits and veggies, regardless of calories you need them anyways.
    I wish I could spread the calories more but I am going to college full time so I do not have time to eat whole foods 24/7.

I do not eat vegetables but I do take Adam NOW multivitamin. I also eat a mango everyday which is basically my cheat meal.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ali_Z View Post
    I also eat a mango everyday which is basically my cheat meal.
    LOL

Your diet sucks.

Eat real food. Eat meat. Eat grains (CARBS, and lots of them!). Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

Your colon hates you.
    No sir, I don't like it.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try more whole foods if possible ( i know ur in college) and by looking at ur diet i think u do need some more fat.. carbs are a definite as they will definitely make u put ons ome more weight.. the more u have the more weight u will get.. its plain and simple when ppl bulk they have a very high carb intake..

its something i need to get into my head also as i am afraid of consuming too many and becoming too big too fast.. but if ur gonna bulk ur gonna have to do it.. u cant bulk and put on lean mass it would take forever.. u will have some fat gains if u want to put on the weight.. keep trying ur doing what u can!

props for taking in 5500 cals a day tho.. if i took over 3000 iw ould blow up

Poser Beater Manlet Eater bigbeezy's Avatar
    bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dam i give you props for eating 12 eggs in the morning, that is ****en crazy at 165. make a video and put that **** on youtube, i want to see that

Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000) Ali_Z is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigbeezy View Post
    dam i give you props for eating 12 eggs in the morning, that is ****en crazy at 165. make a video and put that **** on youtube, i want to see that
    It's not that impressive actually. Reason being, I just woke up, I am REALLY hungry, and the eggs are just delicious with the olive oil I add. Idk, about the video, though. Once I start deadlifting 400+ and squatting 300+ I'll make a video AND include pictures of all my meals.

(That might be anywhere from half a year to a full year away)

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    try more whole foods if possible ( i know ur in college) and by looking at ur diet i think u do need some more fat.. carbs are a definite as they will definitely make u put ons ome more weight.. the more u have the more weight u will get.. its plain and simple when ppl bulk they have a very high carb intake..

its something i need to get into my head also as i am afraid of consuming too many and becoming too big too fast.. but if ur gonna bulk ur gonna have to do it.. u cant bulk and put on lean mass it would take forever.. u will have some fat gains if u want to put on the weight.. keep trying ur doing what u can!

props for taking in 5500 cals a day tho.. if i took over 3000 iw ould blow up
    Thanks,

do you know how I can alter my metabolism so I don't have to eat like this? I listed my thyroid hormones. Could those numbers have anything to do with my metabolism and weight gain?

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say go dirty and enjoy
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd still go see an endocrinologist though. That is an aweful lot of food, you could have hyperthyroidism. It never hurts to check out on the safe side.

FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a problem similar to yours, but not nearly as extreme. I get in about 4-4500 cals a day and have not gained weight for a while. I'll gain a little bit and then I won't eat much for a day because I have a race (I race go-karts) and I lose all of it. Luckily, my body will stop losing once I reach 142-145 lbs. I'm currently 148 (with shoes and clothes).

Like previously said, you should definitely be getting more fats. Try adding in some peanut butter and olive oil with that spaghetti. And don't be afraid to eat a big-mac ever once and a while.

jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Something that no one's said yet was whole milk....If you train later in the day then just start drinking a 1/2 gallon of whole milk after breakfast and sip on it until lunch or something. No one can yell at you for carrying drinks around.

Make it chocolate if you want with your quick metabolism you can afford to do that.

If you train in the morning than just start drinking the 1/2 gallon after your postworkout meal like 2 hours after you lift.

I honestly would love to have your condition haha. Right now I'm at about 3000 calories daily and my weight just fluctuates from 147-152 depending on the time of day i weigh myself and how much water i've had that day
    Last edited by jfla32033; 06-06-2007 at 10:40 AM.
    Fortuna Favet Fortibus

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay, well I finally got my blood test results and everything checks out all right for the most part. The problem that I have, which I expected, was that my total Thyroxine is 4.74 where 5.3-11.5 is the reference range. My T7 (FTI) is 4.56 with a reference range of 4.93-13.1.

Do I possibly have a thyroid problem which is affecting my weight gain?

If so what can/ should I do?
    Originally Posted by ShannonC_77 View Post
    I'd still go see an endocrinologist though. That is an aweful lot of food, you could have hyperthyroidism. It never hurts to check out on the safe side.
    Test results though would be more indicative of hypo than hyperthyroidism which is baffling.

http://www.endocrineweb.com/tests.html

Eat more whole foods, and definitely fruits and vegetables which contain enzymes necessary for proper digestion. A good trail mix consisting of nuts and grains (to form a complete protein source) and dried fruit is a great portable meal packed with calories and would be better assimilated than that much whey at each sitting no matter what the supplement industries says otherwise. There are many ways to incorporate portable foods into your diet. It may take some creativity and preparation, heck even having to ingest cold dishes (soba with a source of meat and a light sauce with some spinach is a good complete meal and cold dish) but it is worth it.
    Last edited by Supa Freek 420; 06-06-2007 at 11:06 AM.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tuberacer49 View Post
    How the hell is this even possible, even for an ectomorph? Jezuz, that's a lot of effing food. It's as much as I'd take in during one of my full out binge days. I would say that you're a hopeless case - unless you do a straight-out dirty bulk to really pack in those calories. Still.... DAMN.
    it's what I'm thinking too. There's no way you can eat that much every day.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    12 eggs=840 cals
    3 cups steel cut (thats what your missing moutain man) oats= 1800 cals
    6 scoops dymatize=672 cals
    2 slices whole wheat toast=220 cals
    2 cans of tuna=550 cals

total w/o pasta dish=4082 cals

....the mans eating

well....sorry bud...this is how I had to do it too....EAT MORE...no matter how much you are eating...if you arent growing....eat more
    Your vvrong on the oatz, bread and tuna. 1 can haz 130 calz, and bread can range, you really dont knovv if hez eatin 160 calz for thoze tvvo piecez. Az for the oatz, it zeemz to be VVAY over. Normal oatz vvould have 1080. I cant imagine that zteel cut have that much more, I knovv they have a bit more calz but about 250 more per cup??
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guarantee that he did thiz for about 3 dayz, and previouzly he prolly ate dirty, zo he vvaz holding vvater. Novv that he cleaned up the foodz he eatz, he prolly dropped a little vvater, regardlezz of the calz, and he thinkz hez got zome crazy metabolizm. I bet he haznt been that conziztent vvith thiz plan, and pozzibly mizzez mealz, AND VVTF iz going on in zome of your mealz, juzt protein ?!? Get conziztent, come back in a month, dont mizz ONE meal, az mizzing one meal a couple timez a vveek can be the diff betvveen a lb gained/lozt.

Keyz are ****ed
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

Kicks like Chuck Norris gogotheviking's Avatar
    gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's crazy man!! 5500 Cal...? holy S***

Maybe you are not absorbing those calories right. If I were you, I'd try supplementing with digestive enzymes. Or it can be your stomach acid that is whacked and you need to fix that.

Either way there are supplements for that, not really expensive. Just make a little search, you'll find info. about those products fairly easily.
    PSN gamertag: gogoprovost

EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) EssexGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont eat anything from 8pm to 7am, that cud b messin u up.

replace one of your whey and oatmeals, for peanut butter sandwiches, and take the whey and oatmeal just b4 u go to bed. 11pm-midnight wud b gud.

Originally Posted by EssexGuy View Post
    you dont eat anything from 8pm to 7am, that cud b messin u up.

replace one of your whey and oatmeals, for peanut butter sandwiches, and take the whey and oatmeal just b4 u go to bed. 11pm-midnight wud b gud.
    I'll try that.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420 View Post
    Test results though would be more indicative of hypo than hyperthyroidism which is baffling.

http://www.endocrineweb.com/tests.html

Eat more whole foods, and definitely fruits and vegetables which contain enzymes necessary for proper digestion. A good trail mix consisting of nuts and grains (to form a complete protein source) and dried fruit is a great portable meal packed with calories and would be better assimilated than that much whey at each sitting no matter what the supplement industries says otherwise. There are many ways to incorporate portable foods into your diet. It may take some creativity and preparation, heck even having to ingest cold dishes (soba with a source of meat and a light sauce with some spinach is a good complete meal and cold dish) but it is worth it.

Should I be woried about the low levels of T4 & T7?

Kicks like Chuck Norris gogotheviking's Avatar
    gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gogotheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll try that.

Thanks
    I<d change the whey to Casein for pre bed time. or better yet, if you wake up in the middle of the night, drink a shake (casein preferably).

And try digestive enzymes or stomach acid regulator
    PSN gamertag: gogoprovost

Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should I be woried about the low levels of T4 & T7?
    What's your TSH?
    No sir, I don't like it.

TSH is 1.56 with a reference range of .34 - 5.60.

Well as was stated above- not gaining weight is constistent with HYPERthyroidism, not HYPOthyroidism. Your TSH is normal and you are probably euthyroid, especially considering your difficulty in gaining wait.

Do you have any other hypo/hyperthyroid symptoms?

Intolerance to hot/cold?
    Changes in hair texture?
    Hypo/hyperactivity?
    Edema?
    No sir, I don't like it.

Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    Well as was stated above- not gaining weight is constistent with HYPERthyroidism, not HYPOthyroidism. Your TSH is normal and you are probably euthyroid, especially considering your difficulty in gaining wait.

Do you have any other hypo/hyperthyroid symptoms?

Intolerance to hot/cold?
    Changes in hair texture?
    Hypo/hyperactivity?
    Edema?
    I have noticed that I sweat very easily, and that my mood changes very quickly sometimes.

If I am euthyriod, what doeas the low T4 level mean?

I have noticed that I sweat very easily, and that my mood changes very quickly sometimes.

If I am euthyriod, what doeas the low T4 level mean?
    The low T4 may be meaningless. A high calorie diet without weight gain, and intolerance to heat suggest hyperthyroid, but I think I read that you have actually gained 20lbs or so. Also based on a some posts, it may seem you are oversestimating your caloric intake.

My guess is you are euthyroid and a have a naturally high metabolism (i.e. ectomorph). Enjoy it now; you are a young'n and it probably won't last forever. Eat big and lift big and have fun.
    No sir, I don't like it.

here are some other interesting findings on my blood test:

Glucose: 109.0 H 70 - 105
    Cholesterol 102 135-200
    LDL 1.7 3.8 - 4.7

I guess that this goes out as proof that egg yolks do not raise cholesterol.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    The low T4 may be meaningless. A high calorie diet without weight gain, and intolerance to heat suggest hyperthyroid, but I think I read that you have actually gained 20lbs or so. Also based on a some posts, it may seem you are oversestimating your caloric intake.

My guess is you are euthyroid and a have a naturally high metabolism (i.e. ectomorph). Enjoy it now; you are a young'n and it probably won't last forever. Eat big and lift big and have fun.
    Word. T4 is not much below baseline anyway.

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you are fine then. 22 lbs in 4 months is much more than what most people gain....

woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodsy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All right so I started a thread the other day which confirmed that I was eating 5500+ calories a day. My diet is as such:

7:00AM : 12 eggs (whole) w/ two peices of whole grain toast
    9:00AM : 2 scoops Dynamitze Elite Whey Protein w/ 1 cup steel cut oats
    11:00AM: 1 can of tuna
    1:00PM : 1 can tuna
    3:00PM : 2 scoops Dynamitze Elite Whey Protein w/ 1 cup steel cut oats
    5:00PM : 14oz Whole Wheat Spaghetti w/ 1 lb ground beef & tomato paste
    8:00PM : 2 scoops Dynamitze Elite Whey Protein w/ 1 cup steel cut oats

(Diet on workout day is similar except I eat brown rice with my tuna.)

Today I weighed myself and I found that I had dropped from 161 to 157 lbs. I can not understand what the problem is. Should I eat more still? If so, how? I go to school and it is very difficult to sneak in my current meal plan.

Any ideas?
    I have to say man, thats some good going. I can barely eat 3000 calories a day. Although I havnt been using protein shakes so thats probably why its hard. Yeah that many calories should not cause weight loss. Let us all know if you find out what it is. That is if you want too.

jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont see a bed time meal in there unless u go to bed at 9 pm
    Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fats are the most calorie dense nutrient out there. If you can't eat any more and you still need more cals load up on healthy fats like peanuts/pb, almonds.

Eat a couple handfulls with every meal.
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison