Basketball74411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NBA player workouts etc

Is there anything you could tell me or a site you can give me that shows what an NBA players workout and diet is? Thanks alot. Im know there not into BB but hey its the sports section.

anyone?

MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i dunno a lot about basketball, but it depends on what position you play (center, point guard)

but a lot of running is involved, speed and weight training as well.

Come on guys. There has to be someone on this forum that knows a site.

tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've done a research and I've found only some photos.

I've seen a video where Julius Erving teaches his training to children:

he did a sort of speed lunges with hands to the ground.

I think a lot of push ups (like 50 and more) and sit ups.I don't have this video at home so I can't tell you more.

This is some practice:
    Attached Images
    What time is it?!?!

Game-time!!

What time is it?!?

Game-time!!

Are da dawgs in da house!!??!?!

UHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!

Let's go!!!!!!!

tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tackler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is a chest machine.All my Nba player's workouts photos are about AI:
    Attached Images
    What time is it?!?!

Game-time!!

What time is it?!?

Game-time!!

UHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!

Let's go!!!!!!!

And this is Ai doing curls
    Attached Images
    What time is it?!?!

Game-time!!

What time is it?!?

Game-time!!

UHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!

Let's go!!!!!!!

user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The truth is, it doesnt matter what the pros do. Unless you are already in the pros, you are not ready for that specialized of a workout. Just stick to the basic lifts and olympic lifts+good conditioning, and you'll be fine.

Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Silent_Impact
    The truth is, it doesnt matter what the pros do. Unless you are already in the pros, you are not ready for that specialized of a workout. Just stick to the basic lifts and olympic lifts+good conditioning, and you'll be fine.
    What he said.