stylin_styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What will happen?

Hey guys...I have been working out for about a year but I took the last month off to study for finals..After a month...will I lose muscle, and will I be as strong as before? what do u think happens when u take a month off?

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    muscles have some sort of 'memory' so if you dont train them for a while maybe you will lose a LITTLE bit of muscles but when ull start again they will re-gain their size

PiCoMaNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

dont worry about it man... when you come back just get used to the exercises again, and in a week or two i bet your strength will return close to where it was before, and so will your size...
    ...iNTeNSiTY...

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take some aminos, keep your diet up and you'll be fine.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my bro didnt work out for 6 months and lost alot of quality pounds...hes been back for a couple andhas gained back jsut about all he had lost..i wouldnt worry about one month whatever was lost will come back quick
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    god thats pathetic... a month off just to study?

Man school's got you whipped

try doing an HIT routine... anyone has time to go to the gym 3x a week for 30-45 minutes

eMariCaN Dr3aM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true that kut. and if u cant find time to do that then just do push ups or what ever before u go to sleep. Im sure u have 10 mins to bust some out before bed and buy a pull up bar to.

Jean Schernoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle Memory is going to help you back-up all the muscle, if you train properly and eat properly, ofcourse.