Skate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training for lean mass

I have been lifting on and off for 2 years, mostly for lacrosse. In the last few months, i have been looking more closely into gaining mass, but wonder if i can achive it without putting on execsive bodyfat and "cutting down" at a later date. I'm only about 5'5", and weigh about 145 pounds, and i train 3 days a week, with 3 days of running as cardio. I eat a high protien diet, and supplement with protein bars. I watch what i eat, but am worried about putting on fat along with muscle, particularly in my adominals. If it is possible to gain muscle without sacrificing leaness, i would be interested in the process.

MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes of course you can gain muscle w.o getting a lot of fat. The only problem is it'll take a LOT more time. So you decide which is right for you.