damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000)

Where to buy prohormones in bulk, vacuum sealed bags or containers?

Does anyone know where I can buy prohormones in bulk, vacuum sealed bags or containers? Is it possible to throw vac sealed bags or bottles in the freezer to extend thier shelf life, I am 20 years old right now, and I might want to take PH's around the time that I am 25, but am afriad that they may be banned by then. If I cannot buy them at BB.com then I will, dont think that I am just trying to find cheeper prices somewhere else, because I place about 1-2 orders a month with BB.com. What prohormones are suggested?

Thanks alot.

Grant

excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=freezing

took me just a min using the search

damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000)
    The thread above goes off topic pretty fast. What would be a good PH to buy in bulk powder form, one that has a long shelf life in the first place, but that has a longer one when vacuum sealed and frozen? M1t? Would it be better to buy it in powder or capsule form?

Thanks

Grant

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Grant D
    The thread above goes off topic pretty fast. What would be a good PH to buy in bulk powder form, one that has a long shelf life in the first place, but that has a longer one when vacuum sealed and frozen? M1t? Would it be better to buy it in powder or capsule form?

Thanks

Grant
    1test or M1T in tabs will last a long period of time

So would it be better for me to buy powders vacuum sealed, or pills, and take them out of the bottle and vacuum seal the pills by them selves. Im not trying to be a dick, but Im supprised that none of the companies have posted in this thread, because I am going to buy some product from at least one of them.

Thanks

Grant

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Grant check your PM

Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm curious, they say that 4-ad loses 10% of effectiveness a year, is it right to assume that vacuum sealing 4-ad would not help out at all or would it still be affective?

China Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm interesting, buying PH in bulk powder form and encapsulating it is something I've considered in the past cos I wanted to make a business out of selling the caps. Unfortunately the law here in China would not permit this. China produces PH's by the tonnes, but the damn law here only allows for the stuff to be sold abroad.

Ultimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by China Boy
    Hmm interesting, buying PH in bulk powder form and encapsulating it is something I've considered in the past cos I wanted to make a business out of selling the caps. Unfortunately the law here in China would not permit this. China produces PH's by the tonnes, but the damn law here only allows for the stuff to be sold abroad.
    if you think about it it seems like hypocrasy "Do what I say, not what I do" if the biggest BS mentallity I know, kinda like those parents that smoke and tell their kids not to cause its unhelathy.....it's like, yo genius, don't tell me that its bad or what's not if you do it. Those politicians are so lucky I can't make fire came down from the sky "yet" :P or they would be on the endangered species list very fast hehe
    Like mom aways said
    "if you're not going to say something nice keep your mouth shut, cause even a fool can pass for wise if he does"

iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    would love to see someone thats into this kind of stuff and wants to make a buck start putting together packages like this for sale..

China Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Walrus, is that a business proposition?

iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm sure lots of people would buy it.. Like me and many others,, were just not into it enough to go thru all the step to preserve things.. However i bet if someone came out with.. "1test/m1t with shelf like of 7 years!" you could make a killing