bgbear69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

info and workout question plus results

well it is day 5 of my VPX Methoxygen cycle and I must say I am loving it so far, Now I do realize that I amjust starting the cycle but I have been so much more pumped these last 2 says in the gym, I can't say as I really had a difference the first 3 days but damn the 4th was so awesome,this is my first real suppliment trial. Yesterday I was taking my old 6 rep that I had achieved after 6 weeks of lifting 6 days a week 1and 1/2 to 2 and 1/2 hours a day and I turned that into a 10 rep and in some cases my 12 rep and I felt as though I could do more.
    During my first 6 weeks I only took, creatine, ZMA, Nitro-tech, one a day maximam multivitamin and ate about 200-250 grams of protien a day along with a no complex carb diet aka pastas, grains, breads.
    My diet has not changed but I am now taking amino acid pills and my VPX methoxygen and feel wonderful, I currently just ordered 3 bottle of one plus because I hear so many people talk well of the product here and plan one cycling that in after the methoxygen I will keep up with the reports as things progress no real gains in weight yet but seriously what is to be expected after 5 days.
    Now to the real question, I always read that one should only work out so much, I am following the arnold Swargennager ( misspelled ) routine and I do everything he says to do for the bigginer and not much more, it is a 6 day schedule as directed in his book, without a partner it still takes a minimum of 1 and 1/2 hours 2 days a week, 1 hour 45 minutes 2 days and almost 2 and a hlf hours 2 days these are with maybe 90 second breaks between sets doing a 12,10,8,6 rep system.
    I think it is a good workout and love to be in the gym doing this schedule in one month I will change it to a 6,5,4,3 rep workout to not allow my muscles to get used to the workout, but am I overworking my muscles to much by doing this routine? if so why would this workout be printed for begginers? I think you all have good insite, and would appreciate some good feedback. also why does everyone bash VPX? so far I enjoy it? thanks
    thanks for taking the time and drive on soldier

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    VPX
    Methoxy
    Nitro-Tech
    Schwarzengger's routine

I have no further comments
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

bgbear69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the great help and insight. thats a great response to help me out, it would be appreciated if maybe I was told what is wrong with the things I am doing a little help never hurt anyone.
    thanks for taking the time and drive on soldier

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Count yourself lucky, most people would have flamed you!

Schwarzenegger's routines may work for a while but unless you have great genetic and a lot of juice you will very soon find yourself overtrained.

VPX from what I know the stuff is crap - try VPX* in a search (you need the * in there)

Methoxy - simply does not work - use the search button and find many dissatisfied customers.

Nitro-Tech - rip off - there are 2 'sticky' threads at the top of this section about Muscletech - I suggest you read them
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"