ALeit95GT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Legal Gear M1 Test and Hardening Agent

I have been taking the Legal Gear 1 Test and the hardening agent, and I can't explain the gains I have had. I gained about 15 lbs in 3 weeks. Still ate the clean diet with a little cheat meals here and there. The hardening agent brought out so much vasculatrity it was sickening. My strength has gone through the roof. I was never one to do the bench press, I have always done DB's. Well, my Bench press has gone up almost 50 lbs. My max is right around 300 lbs. Like I said I never was one to use the bench press, but I kinda enjoy it now. I have bumped up the dose on the 1 Test, and it's unreal. I plan on continuing to take it. It is by far the best stuff I have ever been on yet. I have tried stuff from the Anabolic Store that is supposed to be the next best thing to the Illegal products, but this blows that away, plus it's really inexpensive.
    Adam C. Leiter

Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hwo much are you taking per day?
    Ht: 6-0
    Wt: 182
    Max Bench: 315 x 2 reps
    Max Incline Press: 275
    Max Decline Press: 295 x2

LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Legal Gear M1 Test and Hardening Agent

Originally posted by ALeit95GT
    I have been taking the Legal Gear 1 Test and the hardening agent, and I can't explain the gains I have had. I gained about 15 lbs in 3 weeks. ... I have bumped up the dose on the 1 Test, and it's unreal. I plan on continuing to take it.
    Ok you are taking 2 methyls together, be careful - how much are you taking? And you said you plan to continue to take it - you have already been on for 3 wks, how much longer do you plan to take it? I wouldn't advise going passed 4 wks. Do you have something for pct?
    -SOLID-

Steps to success:
    1.EAT
    2.Lift
    3.EAT
    4.Poop
    5.EAT
    6.Sleep
    7.Repeat

brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Both are excellent prodcuts that produce profound results. The M1T from my experience needs to be respected as it is so powerful. Use extra liver protection, do not go over 20mg, do not use it for more than 4 weeks, I have only done 2 weeks at a time and gradually built up to 20 mg. and have post cycle therapy in check. The Masterdrol V2 is awesome and post cycle supression is not as bad as the M1T, but still use extra liver antioxidants and plan for post cycle therapy just in case and also if you use for 4 weeks. I used for 3 weeks and gradually built up to 30 mg and had great results with no t supression. Respect these powerful supplements.

bbr22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

which legal gear product exactly?

thanks