qaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best exercise for upper abs?

Hi guys, Im wondering what is the best exercise to get the upper 2 abs to really stick out. Should I do weighted crunches? What's the correct crunch form to hit the upper abs? Thanks

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally I love hanging leg raises supersetted with v-sits.

JayHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hanging leg raises hit the lower abs you crazy *******. Standard crunches hit the upper abs. I will hit your upper abs if you ask another stupid question.

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pay no attention to JayHH he probably is some pimply-faced, pale, skinny, ugly, mother****er who has no friends so just comes online to take out his aggression on us. If that makes you feel better JayHH then go for it, because your life sucks so you might as well have a little fun here I suppose, since you aren't having any in real life.

Hanging leg raises hit both upper and lower abs, try to touch your knees to your elbows (note you must round your lower back to do so).