Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 15
    htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit htownsb's BodySpace

jelqing and masturbating

I kno ur not supposed to masturbate during jelqing but is it ok if I masturbate after my jelqing session? I got a 3 day a week fullbody workout split, which is always followed by a jelqing session then masturbation. Also did ur dick get thicker first before it got bigger? Cause my girth went up one inch but my dick size only went up 1/2 inch.

E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its recommended that you don't masturbate five hours before and five hours after your jelq routine. As for me, I haven't measured girth but I'm slightly over 7" now, which means I've grown about a half inch in a month but only in the past week and a half or so have I been doing that regularly. So I'm less than 1.5 inches away from my goal. I guess whacking off stunts your jelqing growth but I'm not sure about that.

Registered User therileyster675's Avatar
    therileyster675 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therileyster675 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf is jelquin????????????????????????????????

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1976
    newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit newlifter87's BodySpace
    Originally posted by therileyster675
    wtf is jelquin????????????????????????????????
    penis enlargement technique where you grip with an ok sign with your hand and "milk" your penis so you expand the blood chambers. (watered down simple version)
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015

BodyPoints: 35
    JimmyW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit JimmyW's BodySpace
    hey E-Sizzle do you do anything else like stretching along with your jelqing???

also how much do u do at one time and how often like wut days ???
    AOL S/n : Jimmy0885

s40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit s40's BodySpace

Question

explain??? i dont quite get it

wermwud is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some men feel that having an orgasm is counter productive to PE, if it happens too close to the PE session. (PE = penis enlargement.) I'm one of the men who thinks it doesn't make a difference, and I don't put off an orgasm if I plan to have a PE session or have just finished one.
    Both of these people are referring to the same memo.

"Commissioner, this was not a warning. This was a historic memo." - Condi Rice (4/8/04)

"Now, in the, what’s called the PDB, there was a warning about bin Laden’s desires on America." - President Bush (4/13/04)

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1976
    newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newlifter87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit newlifter87's BodySpace
    Originally posted by s40
    explain??? i dont quite get it
    www.cheekycherry.com or www.mattersofsize.com view their free tips and free forums.
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015

Stats: 5'11", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1021
    godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) godemiche has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit godemiche's BodySpace
    an orgasm contracts everything in the area, which is a bad idea when your working on stretching it out.....

spankin the monkey is a nono around jelqing time... +- 5 hours
    get yo bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!
    -Cartman

Cheekycherry is a joke. It is by far the worst PE site I've ever seen.

Here, I created a thread with some jelqing/stretching information.

Click this link: Jelqing & Stretching 101

"Commissioner, this was not a warning. This was a historic memo." - Condi Rice (4/8/04)

"Now, in the, what’s called the PDB, there was a warning about bin Laden’s desires on America." - President Bush (4/13/04)

Stronger by da week! bodybuilda's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 396
    bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit bodybuilda's BodySpace
    i read somewhere that jelqing isnt permanent.. correct me if im wrong but id say "PC" exercises are much better

Originally posted by bodybuilda
    i read somewhere that jelqing isnt permanent.. correct me if im wrong but id say "PC" exercises are much better
    The PC muscles is what a woman flexes to stop her urine, a man uses his BC muscles (a very, very common error--you even find this mistake in books). Kegels will help with erections and can help you delay ejaculation, but they do not make your penis larger--aside from allowing you to pump your penis to its maximum level of engorgement, but that won't cause the tissue to expand beyond its elastic limit.

BodyPoints: 368
    kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kassit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kassit's BodySpace
    E-Sizzle why stopped postin' in my Jelqin' thread? lol
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

BodyPoints: 15
    htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit htownsb's BodySpace
    actually wermwud, cheeky cherry is a great site and u stole that 101 article from their website. Nonetheless, that was a good post for beginners and the mods should look into making it a sticky.

sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sikdogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by wermwud
    Some men feel that having an orgasm is counter productive to PE, if it happens too close to the PE session. (PE = penis enlargement.) I'm one of the men who thinks it doesn't make a difference, and I don't put off an orgasm if I plan to have a PE session or have just finished one.
    I agree and don't believe that it makes a difference if you ejaculate AFTER a PE session, but not before. Not that it's bad, it just makes it hard to keep an erection to do some exercizes.
    "Higher conciousness thru harder contact" - DogBrothers

"Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, and add specifically what is your own" - Bruce Lee

"If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." - Unknown

Originally posted by htownsb
    actually wermwud, cheeky cherry is a great site and u stole that 101 article from their website. Nonetheless, that was a good post for beginners and the mods should look into making it a sticky.
    Actually, htownsb, I wrote those articles. If cheekycherry.com (which is an absolutely ****ty site, anyone who visits can see for him/herself), is using my material without my permission, I will take legal action. Yes, those articles are copyrighted. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm trying to find my articles on cheekycherry right now, but I can't find them. Would you please provide a link to my material on that website? Thank you.

For any others who have found my articles on another website, look at the date it was published. Then go to this post at Thunder's place (click link) and notice the date when I first published the Jelqing & Stretching articles (March 15). Then go check out when I first published the Bib's LOT Theory article (March 18): Click Here.
    Last edited by wermwud; 04-20-2004 at 03:50 PM.

CaucasianGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit CaucasianGuy's BodySpace
    I am 5 and 11/16 inches in erect length, and 4 and 3/16 inches in girth. Is that a good enough size? and even if it is, I want to try this jelqing thing out. and i want to know if it actually works. I want to get about 5 in a half inches in girth and 6 in a half to 7 inches in length, because it will help my confidence big time. I want to know that if this does work, and i do it correctly for about 1-2 months, can i reach my goal? and is it permanant gains? I posted my own topis, but nobody wanted to answer my question. They all just avoided my topic like a**holes, and i just wanna know if it works. But i only want to here from people with experience using this. Preferrably actual people who have done this with success. Thank you.

Stronger by da week! bodybuilda's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 396
    bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000) bodybuilda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit bodybuilda's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CaucasianGuy View Post
    I am 5 and 11/16 inches in erect length, and 4 and 3/16 inches in girth. Is that a good enough size? and even if it is, I want to try this jelqing thing out. and i want to know if it actually works. I want to get about 5 in a half inches in girth and 6 in a half to 7 inches in length, because it will help my confidence big time. I want to know that if this does work, and i do it correctly for about 1-2 months, can i reach my goal? and is it permanant gains? I posted my own topis, but nobody wanted to answer my question. They all just avoided my topic like a**holes, and i just wanna know if it works. But i only want to here from people with experience using this. Preferrably actual people who have done this with success. Thank you.
    imma be real with you and say the length is decent enough but of course longer would be better but the 4 and 3/16 is pretty small in girth especially when girth is WAYYY more important than length, a lot of guys don't realize that. Go to thundersplace.org for more information its a great site and start Jelqing and do manual stretched within time (months and sometimes years ) you will see results.

So to your question if you size is good enough size I would size your average but no its not a GOOD enough size in this generation where women have so many different sexual partners and probably have seen much bigger than that.

I'm at 6.5 in length and 5.25 in girth and I feel small. My goal is to hit 7 by 5.5 and to stress how important girth is I would give up a whole inch in length just to have half an inch of girth. All about volume of the penis not length. Again the website will explain plus ask women they will always tell you THICK THICK THICK is what makes them orgasm.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    DEADLIFT RAW: 345 x 1 reps
    SQUAT RAW: 275 x 3 reps
    BENCH RAW: 185x1rep (incline)
    Both no belt straps, no chalk or nothing.
    Just practically naked doing them!
    Check out my journal
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=448005[/url]

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrFrumble's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by htownsb View Post
    I kno ur not supposed to masturbate during jelqing but is it ok if I masturbate after my jelqing session? I got a 3 day a week fullbody workout split, which is always followed by a jelqing session then masturbation. Also did ur dick get thicker first before it got bigger? Cause my girth went up one inch but my dick size only went up 1/2 inch.
    You know, it's funny you should say that OP, but The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    2k+

Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TRUBA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TRUBA's BodySpace
    strong little dicks in this thread
    Manual Trans Crew
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Russian brah

275lb bench 1rm, 315 goal

The Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium models the change in expected frequencies of alleles over the generations for a polymorphism in a diploid, sexually reproducing population where all genotypes have the same probability of surviving and reproducing. If we observe changing frequencies of alleles – differences in a genotype's ability to survive or reproduce – we observe natural selection.