Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hot water on your balls cause orgasm?

Has anyone else ever got the shower water really really hot on their balls? It works best for me w/a shower head that has really high pressure. Start the water out hot, hold your sac up so it's hitting right now it, then gradually get the water hotter and hotter. It will be sooo hot it will burn you if it hits your legs and such, but keep it on your nuts and eventually it almost feels like I'm having an orgasm and then it starts to burn. Anyone else ever experience this? If not, try it and tell me if you get it.

WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like nothing better than to scald my nutsack.

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HAHAHA.

Actually I've had that happen to me in the shower, I'll fall asleep and wake up to my cock throbbing as I seep a load out.
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.

fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Hot water on your balls cause orgasm?

Originally posted by e_burna
    Has anyone else ever got the shower water really really hot on their balls? It works best for me w/a shower head that has really high pressure. Start the water out hot, hold your sac up so it's hitting right now it, then gradually get the water hotter and hotter. It will be sooo hot it will burn you if it hits your legs and such, but keep it on your nuts and eventually it almost feels like I'm having an orgasm and then it starts to burn. Anyone else ever experience this? If not, try it and tell me if you get it.
    Attached Images

godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

yah,, in my spare time i Burn my sack for pleasure....

not sure, buy your balls are an organ just like your liver, or kidneys... if they get too hot they shut down...
    thats why people die from extreme temperature...
    get yo bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!
    -Cartman

beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chestnuts roasting on an.....nevermind

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You know whats better than that? Dip them in a pot of boiling water!

metaldeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Exposing your nuts to that high of a temperature will kill all the sperm in you at that time. Not that I would prevent pregnancy by scalding my nutsac, but hey, the option is there.
    Deadlift: 315 X 6
    Bench Press: 265 X 1

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A condom is a less painful way to prevent pregnancy

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by BigZeke
    Bump

metaldeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BigZeke
    No ****, that's why we like to call it a joke. Comprende?
    Deadlift: 315 X 6
    Bench Press: 265 X 1

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down Re: Hot water on your balls cause orgasm?

Yeah, that's also a good way for your balls to shrivel up and die.

Do yourself a favour, stick to the old fashioned method of sex, or to a lesser extent, masterbation.

Originally posted by metaldeth
    No ****, that's why we like to call it a joke. Comprende?
    Are jokes still funny these days, or did they change the rules?

dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by WolverineGuy
    I like nothing better than to scald my nutsack.
    thats funny!

zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeratulz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oooooooooooookay?
    stronger than the average bear!

NeedAUsrName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Why bother with the hassles of boiling hot water?

Just flop the sac on a nicely lit candle and go to town..

Al_Bundy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Hot water on your balls cause orgasm?

Originally posted by fauche65
    Attached Images

e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys are too funny on this one, I'm trying to be serious here and you've got me laughing at my computer. Listen, I don't actually squirt anything, but the sensation of it is very considerable to an orgasm. It lasts about the same amount of length once I get the water up to the hottest I can take it, and then it begins to burn the skin after the feeling goes away. I'm sure it's burning the skin in the meantime, but it feels amazing. LOL on the candle thing and scalding your nutsac's. I know this sounds stupid/crazy as hell, but it really does work for me, no lie.

godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50) godemiche will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

HA << candle, that hilarious..

just flop em in a pan, and turn the stove on HI,,,
    make sure ya spray some Pam in there so they don't stick
    get yo bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!
    -Cartman

dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys are too funny on this one, I'm trying to be serious here and you've got me laughing at my computer. Listen, I don't actually squirt anything, but the sensation of it is very considerable to an orgasm. It lasts about the same amount of length once I get the water up to the hottest I can take it, and then it begins to burn the skin after the feeling goes away. I'm sure it's burning the skin in the meantime, but it feels amazing. LOL on the candle thing and scalding your nutsac's. I know this sounds stupid/crazy as hell, but it really does work for me, no lie.
    keep trying, i'm waiting for the first fool to do this!

Listen, just try it. Post your results. Get in the shower, start w/the water nice and warm, however u usually have it. Then place your sac directly in the stream of water, try to make sure it's just your sac getting hit, I usually pull mine up. You'll need good water pressure as well, just a thin little dripping lite pressure shower doesn't work that well, but if you've got one w/a nice powerful stream, you're in luck. Keep your sac up w/one hand, and w/the other slowly turn the water hotter, not too fast. Wait to feel the temp change and see how it feels, then after you feel the temp change, go a little hotter. Keep doing this until you reach that point. You'll see what I mean.

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

HAHAHA... cheaper than a vasectomy i spose...
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

It does not affect your ability to have children. I have 2 of my own, so, if that's not proof, I don't know what is?

C'mon now, have any of you guys tried this yet? What is it going to hurt to try it one time? Just give it a try and tell me what you think?

chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude you are weird. just cuz you like it doesnt' mean everyone else does. i don't enjoy burning my skin.

Originally posted by chris5
    dude you are weird. just cuz you like it doesnt' mean everyone else does. i don't enjoy burning my skin.
    lol, what harm does it do to try it 1 time? lol. That's all I was saying, just give it a try.

lynxaken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes I've experienced it. The feeling is especially intense when you have poison oak or a rash. Even though you know you're destroying yourself with scalding water you're like a pleasure lemming and you keep turning the water hotter and hotter. It is an amazing feeling but I try to avoid it because the water just can't get hot enough in the end.

hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) hulkman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, what harm does it do to try it 1 time? lol. That's all I was saying, just give it a try.

that like saying , "comon , try gettin screwed by another guy. what harm does it do to try it 1 time? lol. That's all I was saying, just give it a try.

or you could just plop your junk on a car lighter , see if that makes it shoot, no harm, just another hole for you 2 best budies to escape through .

Originally posted by lynxaken
    Yes I've experienced it. The feeling is especially intense when you have poison oak or a rash. Even though you know you're destroying yourself with scalding water you're like a pleasure lemming and you keep turning the water hotter and hotter. It is an amazing feeling but I try to avoid it because the water just can't get hot enough in the end.
    lol. Thank goodness! I'm glad I'm not the only one! It feels almost exactly like when you scratch poison ivy, how good it feels to scratch it, only this works like that when you DON'T have poison ivy, and you just get it hot. I'm glad I'm not going crazy, lol.

Heywood_Jablome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Hot water on your balls cause orgasm?

Originally posted by fauche65
    I agree. Get out e-burna.