TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is yoga good to do on off days? does it go good with bodybuilding?

if i lifted during the week and did yoga on the weekends, would that be good?

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hell yeah, i don't see why not. i do yoga with my gf now and then. it's relaxing and helps loosen you up after a tough week of lifting. i know there are other benefits, but i'm too lazy to find them. anyway, i don't see how it could do any harm.

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm thinking of trying yoga w/ my dad. Has it helped your flexibility thus far?
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it a problem if I do it on my off-days? Let's say, workout on Monday, Yoga, on Tuesday, workout on Wednesday and so forth. I wouldn't run the risk of impeding muscle growth due to overstretching?

shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100) shasha242 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Most definitely! It can help prevent injury, help with your posture, and make you more relaxed. Enjoy@

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yoga is amazing. It helps with flexibility, stretching, and provides you with functional agility.

I do a lot of rock climbing, and yoga is extremely helpful in giving me functional strength in using my body effectively. I cannot recommend it enough.

ccarte2020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would def recommend yoga on your off days! It provides great relaxation and not to mention flexibility! I have also noticed a decent amount of strength gains ever since i started yoga on off days! All in all i say that it's a win win!
    Calisthenics only,

Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kedoren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, if I could stand yoga I would definitely do it. There are certainly some great benefits to it. Kareem Abdul Jabbar credits his longevity in basketball to yoga. Ray Lewis does yoga, Vernon Davis, hell the Philadelphia Eagles employed a yoga instructor for the entire team for several years.

I might have just convinced myself to do some yoga! lol!

SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmithP06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yoga is very useful it brings great synchronization between mind, body and soul. I think you must do yoga exercises as it recharge the body with cosmic energy This facilitates

1 Attainment of perfect equilibrium and harmony
    2 Promotes self- healing.
    3 Removes negative blocks from the mind and toxins from the body
    4 Enhances Personal power
    5 Increases self-awareness
    6 Helps in attention focus and concentration, especially important for children
    7 Reduces stress and tension in the physical body by activating the parasympathetic nervous system

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. I would do it if I had the time.