alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Narrow shoulders?

Well, i hope i am just paranoid here but it seems like my shoulders are quite narrow and out of proportion when i stand in a relax pose. Well, naturally my shoulder are narrow but i have been doing lateral raises every week and it sort of became my favourite exercise. So just want to know your opinion and if that's the case, please help!!! Also looks like i have gyno, although i always thought it was fat. Anyways, here my pic. 6" 192 pounds
    Attached Images

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Narrow shoulders?

Originally posted by alexmet
    Well, i hope i am just paranoid here but it seems like my shoulders are quite narrow and out of proportion when i stand in a relax pose. Well, naturally my shoulder are narrow but i have been doing lateral raises every week and it sort of became my favourite exercise. So just want to know your opinion and if that's the case, please help!!! Also looks like i have gyno, although i always thought it was fat. Anyways, here my pic. 6" 192 pounds
    your shoulders seem fine. maybe if you take a photo that shows the whole span of your shoulders instead of just one of them.

alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexmet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    another 1
    Attached Images

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From that pic, it doesn't look narrow to me. Seems about the average. But you could give the illusion of even wider by building delts more, and then cut up a some and then the waist will probably lose a inch or so too. And you'll give more of a tapered V look. But I don't see anything to be paranoid about from the pics.

hey, thanks. I guess things are not that bad. I am trying to cut right now so i hope that's change the apperance in a better way. Now I am still thinking if that's fat or gyno on my chest.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't have experience with gyno, so I'm not exactly sure. But I have read some postings where some people have said that with their gyno, they feel something lump like behind their nipples. I'm kinda guessing it feels like what a lot of boys, including me, felt there during the start of puberty. There really was a 'lump' like feel behind the nipples, which eventually went away.
    So if it doesn't feel like that, you're probably safe. Plus, I don't know if you did any PH's, but if not, then it's probably safe to say it isn't gyno either. But there's pretty much only one way to find out, and that is to cut and see if it stays.