Crone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Loss / Muscle Gain : Advice

Firstly, i'm unsure of where to post this. Posts similar to this seem to be in the 'Teen Bodybuilding Pictures' forum, but as I don't have pictures, it didn't seem quite right

I decided to turn my life around when I hit 269lbs, in the summer of '02.

I started cutting out the crap I was eating, and started upping exercise slowly. I was in the kind of state where you need to stop for a rest after bending down to tie up shoe laces.

I couldn't go to a gym, one, money, two, health. So I started walking more whenever I could.

I now weight around 210, and go to the gym 6 days a week.

My eating is much better than it used to be, but is still my main obstacle.

I don't have a particular goal weight, but I want to lose a ton of fat which I still have. I know I have a great six-pack, only problem at the moment is that it's covered with two barrels; you hear me?

What I need advice on, is what supplements I could be taking to aid my diet.

I am so confused by these though, because I don't know what's a steroid and what's not. I, likely many others, have heard all the horror stories about steroids, and I don't want to start looking unnatural. I am under the assumption that steroids are used for gaining mass? In that case, that's essentially the opposite of what I want to do.

My diet, as I have previously mentioned is a huge area of concern. I am eating what I think is improved of what I used to, but I have no idea of what I should be eating (I'm aware of the kind of info thrown at unhealthy people; but on a more technical level, ala that of you good lot; i'm stuck). I'm confused because on one hand i'm told eat carbs and proteins, and then on the other i'm told don't eat carbs! I try to eat protein, but i'm unsure of where I can get protein from. I will not eat egg. That's a non starter, and according to most of your articles that's where I lot of people get protein from. I try to eat a lot of chicken.

I have a problem that my appetite is rather large, except when I have exercised which causes it to die down. I am wondering whether protein bars, and protein shakes, would be appropriate?

Like I say, I know nothing about this, and am relying on your input. Money isn't so much an issue, up to £80 a month.

I have tried following links on here to information, but it seems to be going in one ear and out the other; so any advice would be great

Many thanks,