Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Reverse-Grip Barbell Curls...anyone ever have any problems with this?

Just wondering cuz this is the exercise i cracked the cartilage in my wrist with. I know alot of people don't do this exercise, but I was with the straight bar. I didnt use ez bar cuz at top of lift I feel that the weight shifts in my hand.

Does anyone do this? If you do, do you use ez bar or normal bar?

skin&bonez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i find it easier to rather use a dumbell and do a concentration curl on the inside of my knee... this way i can alternate through normal grip / hammer / reverse grip without any pressure on my wrist

i find i have bad pressure on my wrist with anything having a reversed grip... the worst is an upright row for me, something about the angle my hand is at

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea i do it on my light days... great exercise for the brachialis. I use a preacher bench though to prevent cheating... just something to lay my elbow against without shoving my armits into the bench