Derrickinvegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Severe Shoulder Pain In Left Arm After Workout?

Hello everyone...
    i am 21 years old, 5'11 and weight 194lbs.

I have some questions here...

Ive been working out with my buddy for about 2 months now and i have been experiencing pain in my left shoulder and runs down to my elbow and the pain is in the middle of my arm... The pain has been getting worse and worse to wear it almost would make a grown man cry, but the weird part is that i only experience this pain right after i Bench Press, Decline and some Back and Tri's workouts for about 30 minutes but at 1st its severe for about 5 minutes... but i notice that if i even go to lift a 2.5lbs weight or watter bottle it even hurts and the next day its soar.... I am not sure what could cause this does anyone know?

I started bench pressing 150lbs 2 months ago and now I'm at 225lbs. but the pain is getting worse every time i go to the GYM i am also taking Beast Spray, Vaso XP, Methyl 1-D and 1-GH-1, Multi-Vitamin, Milk Thistle and Dim but i have been seeing a big difference in strength and mass

Can anyone help?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Derrickinvegas View Post
    Hello everyone...
    i am 21 years old, 5'11 and weight 194lbs.

I have some questions here...

Ive been working out with my buddy for about 2 months now and i have been experiencing pain in my left shoulder and runs down to my elbow and the pain is in the middle of my arm... The pain has been getting worse and worse to wear it almost would make a grown man cry, but the weird part is that i only experience this pain right after i Bench Press, Decline and some Back and Tri's workouts for about 30 minutes but at 1st its severe for about 5 minutes... but i notice that if i even go to lift a 2.5lbs weight or watter bottle it even hurts and the next day its sore.... I am not sure what could cause this does anyone know?

I started bench pressing 150lbs 2 months ago and now I'm at 225lbs. but the pain is getting worse every time i go to the GYM i am also taking Beast Spray, Vaso XP, Methyl 1-D and 1-GH-1, Multi-Vitamin, Milk Thistle and Dim but i have been seeing a big difference in strength and mass

Can anyone help?
    If this is a joke, you've miserably failed.

Otherwise, you must be severely lacking in the intelligence department. The pain has been getting worse for 2 months, and you continue to perform the painful movements? To the point where it could make a grown man cry and you can hardly lift up a water bottle?

Take a week or two off from training! If the situation doesn't improve, see a physician. If you want to try and diagnose it as a rotator cuff injury, see here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968.

Otherwise, if you want to have a healthy future, take it easy. There's no need to be a tough guy and weather the pain.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Most Muscular Metallicats Metallicats826's Avatar
    Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    If this is a joke, you've miserably failed.

Otherwise, you must be severely lacking in the intelligence department. The pain has been getting worse for 2 months, and you continue to perform the painful movements? To the point where it could make a grown man cry and you can hardly lift up a water bottle?

Take a week or two off from training! If the situation doesn't improve, see a physician. If you want to try and diagnose it as a rotator cuff injury, see here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968.

Otherwise, if you want to have a healthy future, take it easy. There's no need to be a tough guy and weather the pain.
    yea man, this is a major shoulder problem. at first it sounded like you just wasnt warming your shoulders up, but its definately an interior problem. get that checked out seriously.
    The strong do what they can, the weak do what they must

Supplements:
    BB.com free samples
    Green Mag

--------------------------------------
    Fully ActivaTed: Metallicats Does It Up With ActivaTe Xtreme (Finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106804571

Arnie07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re :

Your Post is too good. I would like to share about my experience with the severe chronic pain, with which I suffered a lot. It was a very horrible time. I tried many medicines, but its all utter waste. I could not tolerate my back pain. Finally I found a remedy with Marian massie and got hypnotherapy treatment from marianmassie.com