UK-hardbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

any UK people order stuff from BB?

I really want to buy some stuff from the store here at bodybuilding.com because even with the $29 cost of shipping it stll works out much cheaper!

Any of you UK pleople ever order anything from here? Did you get all your stuff or were there any problems getting it?

Message Board Veteran LukeStacey's Avatar
    LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi bro,

I order the anabol/Megabol stack a few times, got the stuff no probs, in perfect condition and quick. tht was about 2 years ago. I can't speak highly enough about this site, and thats the truth, Higher power is the way to go for the supps, dead cheap and they work.
    Its good to be back!

Originally posted by LukeStacey
    Hi bro,

I order the anabol/Megabol stack a few times, got the stuff no probs, in perfect condition and quick. tht was about 2 years ago. I can't speak highly enough about this site, and thats the truth, Higher power is the way to go for the supps, dead cheap and they work.
    Why cant you speak highly about the site? Does that mean that you dont reccomend I purchase from them? I really need cheap good quaility Suppliments and would glady pay for them only if some other UK customers on here tell me they trust it too or get their stuff on time and in tact!

I've also been looking to buy Higer Power M1T as well!

LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I said that: I cant speak Highly enough about his site', in other words, my praise simply wont do it justice. THIS IS A GREAT SITE!
    Its good to be back!

OOps sorry.. I think I need glasses, I didn't read your post propperly!

no worries Bro!
    Its good to be back!

T-Bone123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've ordered from them but dont forget that your goods depending on their value may occur customs and VAT charges.
    I will elaborate further if you want me to but I am short of time right this minute.

www.iammassive.co.uk Yorkshirelad's Avatar
    Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi matey, Ive been ordering from BB.com for the last year and i have placed well over 30 orders, airmail and surface mail. Every single order has arrived to my door, safely and packed well. You'll have no probs what so ever. If something is late, it happened to me twice, then the people at BB will ring customs and check its cleared for you. As for the customs charge, this only occurs if you are dam unlucky, they just choose parcels at random but even when ive had charges, it still works out a hell of a lot cheaper. Hope this has helped you matey.
    Respect to the losers........
    !!! THEY DETERMIN THE WINNERS !!!

Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry, forgot to mention. I got a pot of higher power M1T for a mate at work and i used 19 -nor. he seemed to put on weight but with no strength gains, but i went up MASSIVELY on strength and gained about 3kg in 4 weeks

excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) excession has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    UK-hardbody
    ive had no problems with getting my supps from bb.com to the UK.

nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I received my first order yesterday. It was packaged well, shipped quickly and I am most impressed.

Now I just hope the stuff works!

T-Bone123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are ordering small items like PH's Ephedrine etc then you will probably be ok. The problems with customs are more likely if you get bulky packages like 5lb tubs of whey.

I'll be ordering pretty big.. two 10lb bags of whey etc

I ordered, about 8 weeks ago, a massive 10lb bag of optimum whey and also the 5 lb tub along with a 1kg tub of creatine. The box was huge and i got a £18 customs charge. That was by surface mail as the airmail cost was about 150 quid. Thats the most ive been charged, but it varies

Originally posted by Yorkshirelad
    I ordered, about 8 weeks ago, a massive 10lb bag of optimum whey and also the 5 lb tub along with a 1kg tub of creatine. The box was huge and i got a £18 customs charge. That was by surface mail as the airmail cost was about 150 quid. Thats the most ive been charged, but it varies
    Was that extra charge worth it? as in did it still work out cheaper for you?

Yeah, very worth. Top notch Protein all still about £25 cheaper