gohuskies123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Getting a deeper voice possible?

I've been building up my body for a couple of years...I'm happy with the pregress I've made in that department. However I'm plagued by a high voice. I'm 24. Is there anything that I can take, or are there any reasonable precedures that could lower my voice to some degree. I realize that this isn't per se a bodybuilding question, but it relates to why I got into lifting in the first place- chicks. Even as I've gotten bigger, I still feel like my voice to some degree detracts from my feeling of "largeness"- Both in my perception and some other people that I know of. I was planning on doing a cycle of prohormones in the future anyway...I know this is suppose to have an efect on a woman's voice, but can I expect changes to mine...I know this is a reach so any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    "Grant me revenge...
    and if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No I dont think you could make your voice depper maybe you just age slow and itll take some time for it to get deeper.
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exercise your vocal chords like singers do. Use the voice scale I can't recall what it goes by.

Do'h, rah, meh , fah, so, la, tee, do'h.

Train your voice It might help, actors also work on their voices to do voice overs on cartoons and films.
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Getting a deeper voice possible?

Originally posted by gohuskies123
    I've been building up my body for a couple of years...I'm happy with the pregress I've made in that department. However I'm plagued by a high voice. I'm 24. Is there anything that I can take, or are there any reasonable precedures that could lower my voice to some degree. I realize that this isn't per se a bodybuilding question, but it relates to why I got into lifting in the first place- chicks. Even as I've gotten bigger, I still feel like my voice to some degree detracts from my feeling of "largeness"- Both in my perception and some other people that I know of. I was planning on doing a cycle of prohormones in the future anyway...I know this is suppose to have an efect on a woman's voice, but can I expect changes to mine...I know this is a reach so any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    It's not definite, but taking testosterone has that effect on some people. Ph's like 4ad in high doses might can help. IMO I would not take roids or ph's for this reason though - rather lifting purposes and strength.
    -SOLID-

Steps to success:
    1.EAT
    2.Lift
    3.EAT
    4.Poop
    5.EAT
    6.Sleep
    7.Repeat