Soviet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SUN BED how fast it works?

I am going to sun bed next week but i dont know how fast will i see the results of getting a darker skin. I know that first 2 times it has to be something like 25 minutes and then it is needed to visit the place 3 times a week for 10 minutes sessions?
    Plz if you have any info share
    Thank you.

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have no idea. Im not too keen on skin cancer.
    Negged by BPP!

Talking

Yes i know skin cancer but i need sun bed for two reasons :

1) i have small acne and sun beds dry skin inside

2) Looks good one muscles.

MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well most places(if they have a strong enough bed) will say 10-15 minutes. Get some tanning lotion (only the stuff they sell works, not the outside stuff) and you will see results after the first time. I'm not saying it ain't bad but my sister did it for at least 3 years and maybe 30 times a year and she doesnt have skin cancer........yet.

__KinkaiD__0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by master_no_name
    I have no idea. Im not too keen on skin cancer.
    I advice you to stay out of ALL sun then, too.
    Mariusza Pudzianowskiego's protege.

.: .Duma i honor na zawsze. :.

Resident since December 2001.

[Previous names:
    CQ_Demolisher: 850 posts
    CQ_Demolishers: 250 posts
    KinkaiD: 150 posts
    JohhnyOO: 75 posts
    DeNNeWW:2 11 posts
    to be continued?..]

Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000) Sp1ke is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been to it twice, it ha smade some difference but nothing veyr noticeable, i guess i need to go more but have no time

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    takes a long time to see a difference depending on your skin type.

To build up your skins tolerance so that you can tan for more extended periods of time, and to build u a base tan, you're looking at 100-300 minutes, depending on the person of course.

If you're fair skinned and done tan that easily, you're looking at 200-300 minutes.

drummin2047 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    unless you already have some darkness, i would go nowhere near 25 minutes for your first time. You should start gradually and work your way up to that.

Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoi is not very well liked. (-100)
    I advise you not to stay in it too long your first time. I have a pretty dark skin tone and every once and a while I still will get burned doing 20 minutes. Someone with fair skin would fry on anything higher than 15 minutes. Start with 10, work your way up each time you go by a minute. Make sure you put at least 24 hours in between tans, for better results, and for the health of your skin. Also, using tanning lotions or oils of any kind can give you really uneven tans, so it's best to not use those either unless you get it spread perfectly. Hmmm what else....oh yeah, make sure you wear a sock. And not on your feet.

MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I really do advise to buy the lotion they sell it really does help though. It doesn't sound like many of you use it because I have skin that burns easily and I got a tan in 15 minutes. Not that good but a tan non-the-less

nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a tan already but I notice darkening of the skin after every 2 sunbed sessions. Most salons here use vertical tanners and recommend only 5 minutes at a time.

Actually after my third time, I was *too* brown and people were noticing (since it was the middle of winter! )

fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: SUN BED how fast it works?

Originally posted by Soviet
    I am going to sun bed next week but i dont know how fast will i see the results of getting a darker skin. I know that first 2 times it has to be something like 25 minutes and then it is needed to visit the place 3 times a week for 10 minutes sessions?
    Plz if you have any info share
    Thank you.
    They had me go in 8minutes on the 28lamp. Now I do the 30lamp for 10minutes, I noticed a tan by my second time, depending on your skin........
    For one month it cost me $28
    Don't forget the indoor tanning lotion.

eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have been going tanning several times a week since December (had very pale skin aside from carpenter's tan).

I think if you stay committed, you'll start getting darker during the 3rd week (unless you use bronzers where the results are almost immediate).

As the previous poster said, get a indoor tanning lotion. They cost a pretty penny but are worth it IMO.

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if u can go to beach bum...its the illest...they have the best beds..get the titanium package, and go in their best bed

mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd go for about 6-8 minutes your first time, I just started upping my time and I got completely fried. Better to work your way up instead of getting burnt in one shot.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should start between 5-7 minutes and build your way up from there adding 1-2 minutes each session untill your at a desired tan.

Cool

Thanks people.
    If you didnt tell me that it is better to be around 5-7 minutes i would prabably pay for 20 minutes LMAO.

HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump, better not too long first time. I'm going under the sunbed right before the holidays, being pale on the beach sucks!
    <(^_^)>