Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Im Bringin Sparta Back... Mithrandir's Avatar
    Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation 15 inch forearms, decent?

Is 15 inches around decent for forearm size? Its pretty much all muscle, maybe 1/4 inch of it is fat

judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15" is ****ing massive

tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyler_tg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15 umm yea, thats my upper arm.
    any mothefuc*ers step to me i'm gona barrie em these bitches dont want beef they vegetarian

MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am sorry but if he needs to ask if 15" forearms are decent he MUST be talking about his bis/tris. I am just saying this because even a lot of hardcore lifters I know don't even have that.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by MGriff
    I am sorry but if he needs to ask if 15" forearms are decent he MUST be talking about his bis/tris. I am just saying this because even a lot of hardcore lifters I know don't even have that.
    i wonder how big ronnie's forearms are
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But common sense would make one believe that everyone knows that forearms are your beFORE arms muscles....right? If he doesn't know the difference between upper arm and forearm...damn you teen forum...DAMN YOU!
    Being all that I can be is simply not good enough. I will be better.

Body building is 40% lifting, 40% diet and 40% sleep. And it's always going to be 120% dedication.

Power lifters eat to help them lift.
    Body Builders lift to help them eat.

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dumb question. If you're going to make an obvious brag attempt, show us a pic so we can at least envy it.

MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MGriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

See what I am saying is if he does have to ask if those are a good size he probably is a dumb 14 year old(although I'm not quite 15 yet) and probably DOESN't know that the forearms are between wrist and elbow. He probably thinks they are the bi's and tri's put together. Or he is just really fat and his forearms are 14" of fat

shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    See what I am saying is if he does have to ask if those are a good size he probably is a dumb 14 year old(although I'm not quite 15 yet) and probably DOESN't know that the forearms are between wrist and elbow. He probably thinks they are the bi's and tri's put together. Or he is just really fat and his forearms are 14" of fat
    Or he's trying to measure them with a ruler and guesstimate.
    Being all that I can be is simply not good enough. I will be better.

Body building is 40% lifting, 40% diet and 40% sleep. And it's always going to be 120% dedication.

Power lifters eat to help them lift.
    Body Builders lift to help them eat.

C Antjas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude,
    Thats huge, are u sure ur not talkin ur bics

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by shoemoodoshaloo
    Or he's trying to measure them with a ruler and guesstimate.
    you could always just get some string or thread or something and wrap it around your flexed arm and then cut and measure that with a ruler. gotta be creative

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

damn it

im not a dumb 14 year old, and no im talking about my forearms, i dunno, maybe im measuring them wrong. Im wrappin a tape measure around them. No im not trying to brag. Sorry if it came off like that... Damn why you gotta be rippin on fat people all the time, yes im heavy but my forearms are one part of my body that are pure muscle.

Re: damn it

Originally posted by Mithrandir
    im not a dumb 14 year old, and now im talking about my forearms, i dunno, maybe im measuring them wrong. Im wrappin a tape measure around them. No im not trying to brag. Sorry if it came off like that...
    tape measures..they are all plastic and bend and crease. i'm not doubting you but they are not too accurate.

I would take a picture

My camera is junky and it would look like all fat if i took one with it. Ill try to get a picture for you guys.

string

I did the string thing mentioned above as well and it came out to be 15

Re: string

I did the string thing mentioned above as well and it came out to be 15
    so how big is your upper arm?

A good question is, do you lift? And what's your body fat?

correction

my forearms are 14, my bad, my upper arm is like 1/16 shy of 16 inches, but my upper arm is sorta fatty.

umm

I lift a bit at home, im 5 11, 225lbs

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    15 inch forearms is really impressive. I think the pro's forearms are 18-19 inches, so you're not too far off.

You must have big ass upper arms if you have forearms like that. My guess would be 18 inches? 19's?

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Id rather see a pic. Howd your forearm get to be pure muscle and everything else flab? Jacking off a lil too much?

actually

i have a machine to work em, if i whacked off enough to get em this big id have no penis... if you want make it 13 encase is isnt pure muscle, cause i mean if its not, its pretty close.

noeyedea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first it was 15, now it is 14? you also said you're fat but your forearm is the only body part that is Pure muscles? thats kind funny, why do you only work out your forearms?

**** this

dude whatever **** this forum, im tryin to be honest here. jesus god, no i just work them everyday. im also turning wrenches all day in auto tech in school

Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here are mine, they are close to 15"

http://www.thearwicmafia.net/jason/forearms.jpg

I think around 14.5 or a little over last they were measured.

am i measuring wrong?

that picture puts me to shame, i must be measuring wrong lol or you are, i dunno

225 lbs with 15 inch arms is..not something to brag about. keep lifting. maybe cut to 200 and see where you want to go from there

noeyedea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahha why are you getting upset man? If it is true what you said, then i guess congratulations, you have pretty big forearms, i hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

whatever

just because ur all ****in perfect, im outta here

Re: whatever

just because ur all ****in perfect, im outta here
    don't get upset..lol. everyone starts somewhere