LethalRoseDose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advantages of running at night?

We all know the advantages of running early in the morning HIIT style, however are there any advantages specific to running at night? my buddy seems to think at night if you run within 2 hours of going to sleep your body will burn more calories overnight...

anyone researched this?

CoolBuu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say that running before bed will raise your body heat, and make it difficult to fall asleep at night. That's just my theory though.

Steven

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can't think of any specific advantages

f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10) f34r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there's just less cars and its more quiet so you can take that nice run with the cool temperatures and your favourite music in your earphones

Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to run at night.

I didnt have any problems sleeping, but i did notice I ran faster because I ran on an inclosed trail, and i would imagine someone chasing me. I definately liked it.

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But for purely physical benefits that you wouldn't get in daylight/morning? Nada.

I liked running at night, too - the air felt cleaner.