butimagoodboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question i need help from the best

Age 18, 180 lbs, around 20% BF, 6 feet tall.

I've read most of the threads on fat loss, nutrition, etc. The advice everyone contributes to everyone else is really inspiring, and I'm hoping maybe I could have some help. I do Muay Thai, which is basically a rigorous kickboxing. A lot of bag work, pad work, and I just began sparring after about 2 months. So, theres a lot of cardio involved. I want quick punches, and a lot of quick muscles-- however, i DON'T want bulk. So for all of you veterans out there, I have a few questions.
    Since I dont want big muscles, and I work out about 2 hrs a day, 4 days a week and run on off days, how much should I eat? I have a pretty slow metabolism. I know people say to cut calories, but I need to maintain my energy throughout practice, so I need to know how much to eat. If i create a slight deficit, wont I be tired as hell during practice? I can't risk that; I'd rather be 250 lbs big and have energy than scrawny and tired. I want to be lean and cut but have energy! Practice is also at night, so I naturally begin to get tired Any advice on a supp. that will get me wired for practice? I was thinking caffine, but I hear it lowers blood sugar so it may mess with my fat-burning goals. Should I do 3 or 6 or 1 meal a day? I tried the "warrior diet" and i was so dead at every practice. Also, since i wanna lose fat and not gain any muscle, should I do HIIT more, or low impact jogging, or a mix of both? Should I do cardio it in the morning? Should I do it pre-meal or post? Carb/Fat/Protein percentages? When it comes to lifting, I dont want a big chest or arms. I want strong (preferable narrow) hips and strong abs to get a lot of force in my punch. If anyone could give me any advice, that would be great, and I would really appreciate it. This whole forum advice rules, and i thank you again.

bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Only post in one forum please, I hate reading the same post in multiple forums.