izret101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shoulder pops when benching

the last few times i benched my shoulder would start to pop it almost felt like it was coming out of socket what could be causing it?

DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At what point of the movement does it pop? Is it painful? Poping joints are the result of tendons grinding over bones.

Scandinavian Strength Haider254's Avatar
    Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i can pop my should out of the joint when ever i feel like it, i've never had it checked out but i think thats the cause of my shoulder aches when benching, try benching on a smiths thats what i do now to help with the aching.
    " 'Hey buddy, my daddy died for that flag.'
    'Really? I bought mine. Yeah, they sell them at K-Mart and ****.'
    'He died in the Korean War.'
    'Wow, what a coincidence. Mine was made in Korea.'
    No one – and I repeat, no one – has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the ****in' flag, see. That's freedom."

- Bill Hicks
    1961-1994

izret101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok what you said makes sense about the tendons, and it get the feeling when im lifting the bar back up. could it be extra strain on the tendons? i dont know if this would have anything to do with it either but my arm length is only about 2 feet long and i was lifting 165lbs at the time.

Registered User WhenMuffinsAtak's Avatar
    WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenMuffinsAtak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't use a Smith, that's an awful idea. You're shoulder popping is probably caused by poor form. Do you keep your elbows tucked in at your sides?
    The muffin man is here.