nubova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High Power Creatine: advice needed.

I need some help. I have been lifting for about a year now, and I have hit a glass ceiling I can't seem to break through. All of my excercises seem to be halting and the gains that I have loved this past year seem to be tappering off. Im not loosing anything, but Im not gaining anymore. I do not have a problem gaining weight, but I have tried upping my dose of weight gainer and that did not work. I am currently on my second cycle of Creatine and I was wondering if there is any other supplement that I can take with it that will make me break this barrier? How can I get a good boost?
    I could use some help here.
    Thanks guys

Bova

you man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try taking a break from supplements and the gym say 2 weeks that way your body can recover real good. then after you rest you can try a new supplement try kre-alkalyn creatine you can find it on yahoo search engine. this stuff is great its creatine that does not convert to a toxic when added to liquid. all my buddies use it i use it let me tell ya this stuff is the real deal i dont even look at regular creatine no more. you should stop with the weight gainer if you care about your health. anybody in this forum can tell you gainers are crap and dangerous. just eat more wholesome meals but if your real daring i suggest you head to the steriod forum and get advice there.

nubova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lets say I don't want to use a steroid. What is the best supplement whatnot out there that can give me the boost I need to get over this hump. Is there something that can really push me through and let me achieve the gains I need?

Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick Snyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by nubova
    Lets say I don't want to use a steroid. What is the best supplement whatnot out there that can give me the boost I need to get over this hump. Is there something that can really push me through and let me achieve the gains I need?
    Try BSN testabolin, it a weaker ProHormone good for beginers, and with minimal side effects.
    Ht: 6-0
    Wt: 182
    Max Bench: 315 x 2 reps
    Max Incline Press: 275
    Max Decline Press: 295 x2