Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    realtime32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anybody with opinions about walmart whey?

i have been using this body fortress 100% whey protein from walmart, its cheap and tastes pretty good. i mix it with oats, or water or milk etc. below are the ingredients...am i shorting myself of quality? Supplement Facts
    Serving Size:
    Servings Per Container:

Amount per Serving

Calories Total 110

from Fat 15

% Daily Value+

Total Fat 1.5 g 2%

Saturated Fat 1 g 5%

Cholesterol 35 mg 12%

Sodium 55 mg 2%

Potassium 170 mg 5%

Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%

Dietary fiber 0 g 0%

Protein 23 g 46%

% Daily Value

Vitamin A IU 0%

Vitamin C mg 0%

Calcium mg 15%

Iron mg 0%

* Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Beast Mode [on] off Beast Genetics's Avatar
    Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is alot better stuff out there you have to remember with not all but some stuff you get what you pay for. But try it for a while if it works for you, To each is own.
    TEAM KELLUM

RIP *Sara Epstein*,*Loula Rain Gonzalez*

Excuses or Results pick one you cant have both.

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight.

ive been on a cut ever since i noticed it at walmart...used to buy soy protein and whey protein from gnc..this is a lot cheaper. i was also wondering about the amino acids the body fortress has : serving contains 4g of the following Branched Chain Amino Acids:
    Isoleucine 1g, Leucine 2g, Valine 1g. man this nutrition stuff can be confusing.

Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is alot of cheaper sites if you can order from the internet. GNC prices are disgusting and Im sure of the validity of that brand name at Wal-Mart, so just beware of what you buy and the reputation of the brand name because to be quite frank I can crap in a pill bottle list ingredients that sound good and sell it.
    Last edited by Beast Genetics; 05-03-2007 at 10:02 AM.
    TEAM KELLUM

ROCK326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "WalMart Whey" Sounds like you need to find a good place to buy your sups from and stop wasting your money. Both on crappy sups and at GNC! You do get what you pay for but that don't mean you should get robbed for it.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is absolutley nothing wrong with Body Fortress whey

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are some quality products at Wal-Mart but I would not suggest that wal-mart be your only supplement resource
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

chris8826 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok...since im one of the few people who can tell you about the body fortress line.. believe it or not, its one of the better ones you can get (for pure protein) its about 75% pure, which is only 5% different from isopure (suppose to be the "best") and the quality is right up there with everthing else... how do i know this? because my company owns body fortress. It is a Natures Bounty protien, which is the parent company of Vitamin World, which i manage in Florida. its the same thing you buy in vitamin world, and the same thing as met-rx (which natures bounty owns as well lol) so for people to call it "walmart whey" it actually is not... it is Vitamin World whey, which is pure, and we sell to wal mart.. use it and enjoy.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    There are some quality products at Wal-Mart but I would not suggest that wal-mart be your only supplement resource
    Why not?

Some people are on a budget or can not order online, The basic stack of Body Fortress creatine and whey along with a Sports multi, and Fishoil is a solid stack that can all be bought at Wal-Mart, if you want you can even add in some BOdy Fortress NO that has gotten good reviews.

If you need to a Wal-Mart stack is fine

Originally Posted by chris8826 View Post
    ok...since im one of the few people who can tell you about the body fortress line.. believe it or not, its one of the better ones you can get (for pure protein) its about 75% pure, which is only 5% different from isopure (suppose to be the "best") and the quality is right up there with everthing else... how do i know this? because my company owns body fortress. It is a Natures Bounty protien, which is the parent company of Vitamin World, which i manage in Florida. its the same thing you buy in vitamin world, and the same thing as met-rx (which natures bounty owns as well lol) so for people to call it "walmart whey" it actually is not... it is Vitamin World whey, which is pure, and we sell to wal mart.. use it and enjoy.
    Welcome to BB.com hopefully you will stay and post often, Please put your company identification in your signature so that people can identify you

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    Why not?

Some people are on a budget or can not order online, The basic stack of Body Fortress creatine and whey along with a Sports multi, and Fishoil is a solid stack that can all be bought at Wal-Mart, if you want you can even add in some BOdy Fortress NO that has gotten good reviews.

If you need to a Wal-Mart stack is fine
    Im not against it, maybe where you live the selection is alot better I live in Canada and there still is alot of products there but nothing compared to online or this site. Im just saying it is always better to have a few places to buy from for selection and prices.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

patrickwhite13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im taking this exact stuff and i love it.. it tastes better than any protein i think.. all my friends bought whey protein from gnc and **** and when they try mine, theyre like dude where did u get this and i say wal mart and they all flip and go and buy it.. im for it

gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100)
    hey buddy i use body fortress from walmart in between my orders from bb.com ... like if i finish a bag of whey and dont have money to order another one...i have my body fortress here

dont listen to these people who think that just because its wal mart -- that it must be inferior

whey is whey...and body fortress is good enough for the price - i have no qualms about buying it again

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The sugar content scares me away from the Wal-Mart brands... I understand people on a budget, I'm currently using Body Fortress right now because I'm broke, hehe but I think the sugar content should be noted...

I did not say there was i just said to do research on a company before going for there products, and there is alot better out there thats all.
    TEAM KELLUM

thanks for the help

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Beast Genetics View Post
    There is alot better stuff out there you have to remember with not all but some stuff you get what you pay for. But try it for a while if it works for you, To each is own.
    You must remember that Walmart Whey, when packed + 2g creatine and labeled as Nitrotech, same customers would pay like $30 odd for the same stuff.

Nearly all the companies out there get their whey protein manufactured from contract manufacturers. Depending on their point of sale, they adjust their prices. There's nothing wrong in their quality. Walmart's Body Fortress Whey and Vitamin Shoppe's Body-Tech Whey are both good products.
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How much sugar is in it? Not sure why people keep saying "Walmart Whey", they also sell it at Kroger. Never tried it before. How much does it cost at Walmart?
    As of 7/13/07 100% rep return green or red!!!

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I mentioned the crazy sugar content, I guess I was thinking of the "wal-mart" creatine, but the sugar content is only 1g in Body Fortress Whey!

Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
    You must remember that Walmart Whey, when packed + 2g creatine and labeled as Nitrotech, same customers would pay like $30 odd for the same stuff.

Nearly all the companies out there get their whey protein manufactured from contract manufacturers. Depending on their point of sale, they adjust their prices. There's nothing wrong in their quality. Walmart's Body Fortress Whey and Vitamin Shoppe's Body-Tech Whey are both good products.
    are you seriously comparing walmart to muscle tech.
    TEAM KELLUM

IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys should stop referring to it as walmart whey. Its Body Fortress whey thats marketed at walmart. Theres too much negative connotation when you put walmart in front of it

Body fortress doesnt look like a bad product, but of course theyres better ones out there

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    While Body Fortress whey doesn't have the BCAA that ON's does, it's still a good protein, and fairly well priced.

As for "Walmarts" creatine, which they sell 6Star as the major brand, it's the same **** as MuscleTech, only alot cheaper.
    6Star Hardcore Whey, Body Fortress Whey.. it's all good stuff, just lacks the BCAA's.
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by FaceThePain View Post
    While Body Fortress whey doesn't have the BCAA that ON's does, it's still a good protein, and fairly well priced.
    This is one of the dumbest post I have ever seen!
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

In six stars defence they have quite a large product line 2 types pf protein, creatine,glutamine,CEE, NO, Thermo and a product I am going to to a review on its called ALL DAY ENERGY ITS SUPPOSED TO RAISE YOUR ENERGY LEVELS FOR AT LEAST 12 HOURS. So although they are products from walmart they have a variety of products

Edit They also have a new line called Professional strength and it has pretty much one of each of the products I mentioned
    Last edited by Sapper564; 05-04-2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Forgot
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

chris8826 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"wal mart whey" lol

just so everyone knows, like i mentioned before, i manage a Vitamin World in FL, and if anyone is interested in trying the "Body Fortress" whey, which is the same as "precision engineered" that is sold in Vitamin World, you cant get a better deal in a store. if you get it the first Monday or Tuesday of the month, its 2 for $20 (2 lbs each) cant beat it if youre on a budget. if you buy it any other day of the month, its only $16.

mtneer22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been using it for over a year now...probably the best overall protein as far as taste, how much protein per serving and price.

GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just so everyone knows, like i mentioned before, i manage a Vitamin World in FL, and if anyone is interested in trying the "Body Fortress" whey, which is the same as "precision engineered" that is sold in Vitamin World, you cant get a better deal in a store. if you get it the first Monday or Tuesday of the month, its 2 for $20 (2 lbs each) cant beat it if youre on a budget. if you buy it any other day of the month, its only $16.
    How much is it at Walmart?

radar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Better researched companies have more bang for the buck protein in addition to isolate,in my opinion ......spend a little more for highly proven products.

Originally Posted by GetShredded View Post
    How much is it at Walmart?
    bodyfortress is about $12 for 2 lbs

bodyfortress is about $12 for 2 lbs
    Damn, is it good in water?

mtneer22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GetShredded View Post
    Damn, is it good in water?
    Actually it is but obviously milk is best.