De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Carbohydrate Supplement

Guys, whats the best carbohydrate supplement out there???
    And I'm primarily interested in strength gains and not adding weight.

Please help

Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...Fat=&Limit=500

according to the bb.com protein finder narrowed to find supps with best carbs...the twinlabs super gainer fuel pro is 478 carbs per serving.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by De Haan View Post
    Guys, whats the best carbohydrate supplement out there???
    And I'm primarily interested in strength gains and not adding weight.

Please help
    Can you be more specific? Are you looking to add carbs to a shake? If so, try oats or oat flour.

For supps, there is Prolab Carb Component or WMS.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Vitargo..hands down...

and if you want an all-in-one pwo, i'd go with universal's torrent
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000) the_pupil is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you just looking for carbs then go with Pure Vitargo. The new IDS product with waxy maize looks promising, but I cant remember what its called or if its out yet.
    Co-Host of RX Power Hour

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY i-FORCE NUTRITION

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great"

De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the_pupil View Post
    if you just looking for carbs then go with Pure Vitargo. The new IDS product with waxy maize looks promising, but I cant remember what its called or if its out yet.
    Thanx everyone for your help!! (reps everyone)

I think the maize product you mean is: http://www.supplementstogo.com/waximaize.html

I'll try everything and post back!!

Registered User isuckathockey35's Avatar
    isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by De Haan View Post
    Thanx everyone for your help!! (reps everyone)

I think the maize product you mean is: http://www.supplementstogo.com/waximaize.html

I'll try everything and post back!!
    IDS is pretty sketch... Ill let others fill you in on them because I dont know the whole story. I would just go with TP or wait till Primaforce releases their WMS in the next week or two.
    Recomping. Down to 177 from 202 (in January). Goal- to be about 180 at around 8%bf then work my way up.