EChryst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shoulder Repair - Andro Substitute?

Guys,

I am a student to all who post here, trying to soak as much knowledge as possible in order to properly inform myself - as well as my customers. See, I am one of the few less than evil GNC employees. No I won't sell you BS. No I won't try and upgrade you to the super mega pills that make you huge (according to what I need to sell.)

I work at a franchise. I have a following of customers. I often refer them to this site for buying things. Oh well, my job.

I had a customer come in tonight, he is 41 and plays baseball. His shoulder is sore from throwing, etc - and he wants to help with recovery. He took andro before and wants to find something else he can use. He's taking Glucosamine/Chondroitin and is looking into a testosterone booster or maybe even HGH.

Is there any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,
    Erik
    "Soldiers pray for peace, but train for war.."

BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Shoulder Repair - Andro Substitute?

Originally posted by EChryst
    Guys,

I am a student to all who post here, trying to soak as much knowledge as possible in order to properly inform myself - as well as my customers. See, I am one of the few less than evil GNC employees. No I won't sell you BS. No I won't try and upgrade you to the super mega pills that make you huge (according to what I need to sell.)

I work at a franchise. I have a following of customers. I often refer them to this site for buying things. Oh well, my job.

I had a customer come in tonight, he is 41 and plays baseball. His shoulder is sore from throwing, etc - and he wants to help with recovery. He took andro before and wants to find something else he can use. He's taking Glucosamine/Chondroitin and is looking into a testosterone booster or maybe even HGH.

Is there any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,
    Erik
    well msm would be a good choice,sam-e,wob enzyme, gabatropin by ergopharm or ast gaba naturally boost hgh. as far as andro the only one that would help maybe is nor-diol it is supposed to be similar to deca who knows and that pulls water in . that blue emu oil stuff could help or tiger balm check out cyber store and tell him bionic said to do rotator cuff exercises.
    WE WILL BUILD HIM BETTER,STRONGER,FASTER

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    He needs to find out what is wrong with his shoulder, it could be a lot of things that all need different treatments.