Thread: Perfect Body?

LAxguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Perfect Body?

OK so here is the deal..I have been working out now for around 1 year and i know i have made some gains..my strength has increased and i can tell my muscles have become larger..But now i am faced for some reason with this body that is not looking to fit eventhough when i flex i can tell i have some serious muscle to show off..Im wondering If it is extra skin or fat..when i do not flex i look fat but when i do flex i look very strong.. i was wondering if there is anyway to look really fit even when not flexing.I have the muscle i just need the look..

Anything would help..Thanks

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gotta lose body fat to get rid of the "soft" appearance. Tune your diet and cardio routines for optimal results.

goinhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got the same problem mate i see all these guys showing of their fit "ripped" bodies but when we get to the gym i cream their ass on everything and they wonder how a dude with seemingly no muscles just blew off their fit ripped bodies

ps i am still at school and use our school gym

Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by goinhard
    i got the same problem mate i see all these guys showing of their fit "ripped" bodies but when we get to the gym i cream their ass on everything and they wonder how a dude with seemingly no muscles just blew off their fit ripped bodies

ps i am still at school and use our school gym

and you're one of those big dudes who gets mad when I out squat ya and Im half their size

oh,
    i didnt realize elementary schools had gyms
    5'-7" [no change :(]
    152lbs <8%BF....