goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Diet soda for weight loss

Someone please tell me if I'm eating right to lose 5-10lb in a month. I'm 135lb, 5ft7. This is the outline of my daily meals.

Breakfast: 1/2 bottle Clear Choice soda

Lunch: 1/2 bottle of Clear Choice soda(caffeine/sugar/carb etc free) mixed with 1/4 water.

Dinner: Brown rice or pasta with seasoned chicken fried in vegetable oil or jumbo shrimp in ragu, 1/2 bowl veggies. Glass water. Vitamin B-100 supplement.

I basically replaced all the food I used to eat with Clear Choice soda because it makes me less hungry so I can eat just one meal a day. I'm wondering if this is healthy.

I also do 45 minutes Pilates every two days and a whole body workout with 5lb weights every couple days also.

Any suggestions on how I can lose the pounds and put on muscle is appreciated.

Is there a certain amount of weights my body can handle to gain a lot of muscle, like if I go up to 20LB weights will I 'crash' and burn out or something?

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    You'll probably become as big as Coleman in less than 3 weeks. The reason most people don't do what you're doing is that it's very psychologically difficult to handle such an amazing physical change, and people may begin to confuse themselves with God, overestimate their abilities, and do something drastic that ultimately leads to their demise.

If you can handle it, go for it.

goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goondoit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jesus. That first line scared the crap out of me (good for losing weight though eh?) then I realised my typo. I didn't mean go up to 20lb weights, I meant 10lb sorry.

Am I doing OK or not?
    Is this diet OK?

I need serious feedback.

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're well on your way towards becoming a great personal trainer.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post39938081

With my help, you could be be the best. I'm just glad you're obviously not a troll.

Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, I don't even know where to start. You're eating under 1000 calories per day, all of it coming from dinner.

You do pilates and work out with 5 lb weights.

lol, Vitamin B-100 supplement

You will lose all your muscle until your metabolism falls so low that you can't even lose weight eating 500 cals a day. Please, please take some time to search around for even some half-assed eating plans because they're guaran-damn-teed to be better that what you got. And quit the pilates, dump the pink dumbbells, and do some research on what a "workout" is.

I'm not hating, but you're so far off course that I think this post is a joke.

EDIT: siamesdream should write a book or become a professional commentator
    You cannot make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position you can make a crowd of men.
    -Max Beerbohm

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You must be a troll?

Nutrition is 80% success zhixiong's Avatar
    zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Swap your brown rice with white rice.
    Vince Gironda (1917-1997)

"... most bodybuilders are injecting horse steroids and you're afraid of an itty bitty egg! Go take up Ping Pong and leave me alone!"

"The Low Fat Diet is a superb way to develop gallstones and a vitamin deficiency."

Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zhixiong View Post
    Swap your brown rice with white rice.
    Hmmm...and eating 15 ounces of Hershey chocolate instead of vegetables will enhance the anabolic effect insulin to build muscle from working out with the pink dumbbells.

Edit: I'm gonna use your quote, "... most bodybuilders are injecting horse steroids and you're afraid of an itty bitty egg! Go take up Ping Pong and leave me alone!" sometime in the future. Don't know when, but its gonna happen!
    Last edited by Doobie2270; 05-03-2007 at 06:08 AM.
    You cannot make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position you can make a crowd of men.
    -Max Beerbohm

jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think you need to do some more research on nutrition, health, and being fit.

Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Goondoit you are so mistaken when it comes to working out/losing weight and nutrition that im ordering you to do some research to gain some knowledge. I dont mean this in a bad way but you really need to help yourself out here otherwise your setting yourself up for a downfall
    "Take from them everything - but give them nothing"

Nutrition is 80% success zhixiong's Avatar
    zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Doobie2270 View Post
    Hmmm...and eating 15 ounces of Hershey chocolate instead of vegetables will enhance the anabolic effect insulin to build muscle from working out with the pink dumbbells.

Edit: I'm gonna use your quote, "... most bodybuilders are injecting horse steroids and you're afraid of an itty bitty egg! Go take up Ping Pong and leave me alone!" sometime in the future. Don't know when, but its gonna happen!
    It's one of the memorable quotes by the outspoken Vince Gironda.
    Vince Gironda (1917-1997)

"... most bodybuilders are injecting horse steroids and you're afraid of an itty bitty egg! Go take up Ping Pong and leave me alone!"

"The Low Fat Diet is a superb way to develop gallstones and a vitamin deficiency."

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drink diet soda, there is nothing wrong with it.

In excess it is, moderation there isnt.

jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry, double post

Thanks for the advice you guys.

I started this diet three days ago. Day 1 was OK but its day 3 and I feel like a freaking helium balloon about to blow. My ?soda virgin? body can't handle it.

Pilates is a body conditioning workout (fexibilty and strength technique) created for dancers. I'm one so I incorporate it into my workout with the 5lb weights and I'm as dedicated to it as professional bodybuilders are to going to the gym.

I have been told numerous times that I would do well in fitness competitions but am having trouble transitioning from the lean and strong dancers ideal into body building to achieve this goal.

If you think I?m only getting 1000 cals a day that?s terrible and I will heed that and learn how to count calories.

Vitamin B-100 supplement was recommended for tiredness by the pharmacist but my tiredness is no doubt due to not eating enough for the amount of energy I expel.

....and I take offense to the 'pink' in the dumbell comment. You just put me in the same catagory as frigging lame #ssed Barbie and I'm not amused. :-)

Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
    You're well on your way towards becoming a great personal trainer.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post39938081

With my help, you could be be the best. I'm just glad you're obviously not a troll.
    What do you think you do that makes you thin you can create the best trainer and thanks for the boost.