re-newb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How bad/good is GNC Pro Performance Creatine CAPSULES?

How bad/good is it for a first-time creatine user? The thing which makes me suspicious is that it only contains 700mg (0.7g) Creatie per capsule. I'm 24 yo, and want to try creatine for the first time. Any advice?

Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, stick with creapure or ultrapure in powdered form, and don't even think about capsules. They are a waste of money. You are paying for the capsules plus the creatine. They charge 2x the amount because of that.

fit
    "...the Self is a borderline concept, which I call a symbol because it expresses something we cannot express otherwise, because we simply don't understand it. The idea of the Self is really unknown ground. "Nietzsche's Zarathustra" p. 413-4

Original board member and moderator since 1999

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you may like it for convenience, not cost effective like fit said, you could cap them yourself with one of those cheap plastic capping thingies and save a little money if you have your heart set on caps. The micronized powder form is the best. But really brand name means nothing w/ creatine just get the cheapest, and buy a kg. It will last you over 3 months.

William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My recommendation is to forget about the GNC brand and also forget about capsules. If you really want the caps, I'd suggest TwinLab. Otherwise, get a good micronized powder. Don't pay big bucks for "designer" creatine with added this or that either.

LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Manteca View Post
    But really brand name means nothing w/ creatine just get the cheapest, and buy a kg
    D'oh! Just bought those GNC capsules (1st time creatine user).

I guess I will exchange them for the usual powder ...

Unless the only difference is the price? In which case I'll keep them for now (it'll save me to go all the way to the store ...) and buy a better one next time ...

LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnSixEcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, I finally decided to return it to get some powder instead.

Again, the guy there (another store) told the pills were a "newer generation" creatine, w/o water redemption, that it was much better, a bigger seller, etc ...

Since all the messages before mine are from 2001, do you guys have any new feedback on the GNC Creatine K-PRO pills ?

AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WOW... way to resurrect a thread lol.

Anyway though I've taken GNC's powder form creatine monohydrate and it worked just fine. Some people prefer CEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester) but I have not tried that. The GNC monohydrate was only like $20 for a decent sized tub.

onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onimusha1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes any feedback on the GNC Creatine K-PRO pills?????? theres like no reviews at all on any website on this specific product, no user reviews either.