Wil258 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A few questions on 1-Testosterone

Hey guys, I am looking to add about 5-10 of lean muscle for the summer and my buddy told me about 1-Testosterone. I am not really a big kid (about 5'8" and 150 - 6-7% body fat and I will be 20 in the summer) nor do I want to get huge. I am just looking for relatively noticable gains in about 5 weeks. I figure if I take this I can get it. My question is what side effects should I be looking for if any? I don't planning on taking the full amount of dosage each day just because of the results I want. My protein is Methyoxy-Pro and I take GNC's Mega Men vitamins every day. Thanks for you help guys.
    Last edited by Wil258; 04-13-2004 at 07:04 AM.

Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lethargy, some acne, decrease/increase libido are all possible.

Plus you can read the prohormone sticky.

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont waste ur money on methoxy-pro.... get some protein powder like:

1) ON 100% whey
    2) Champion nutrition pure whey stack
    3) Dymatize Elite..

u are getting ripped off..

i would suggest to stay away from phs..... ur far too small... there is no reason too.. fix ur diet and routine and then use something like that..

how long have u been training for. whats ur diet like exactly and whats ur routine exactly..

does ur routine look something like this:

1) chest and biceps
    2) chest and back and biceps
    3) chest and delts and biceps
    4) chest and biceps
    5) chest and biceps
    6) chest and triceps
    7) off

Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Z3R0-CooL

1) chest and biceps
    4) chest and biceps
    5) chest and biceps
    6) chest and triceps
    7) off
    ROFLMAO

Location: Playing Hide and Go Seek with Osama Bin Laden, DAMN! hes good!
    marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1) chest and biceps
    4) chest and biceps
    5) chest and biceps
    6) chest and triceps
    7) off [/B]

LMFAO

LiquidRezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont waste ur money on methoxy-pro.... get some protein powder like:

1) ON 100% whey
    2) Champion nutrition pure whey stack
    3) Dymatize Elite..

u are getting ripped off..

i would suggest to stay away from phs..... ur far too small... there is no reason too.. fix ur diet and routine and then use something like that..

how long have u been training for. whats ur diet like exactly and whats ur routine exactly..

1) chest and biceps
    4) chest and biceps
    5) chest and biceps
    6) chest and triceps
    7) off
    funny
    Hard work pays off.

Sorry dude, I have been lifting for over 2 years, I got mono after a year and lost over 15 pounds, which I have finally recovered from. My work out schedual is

Mon: Chest and tri
    Tue: Off/Run
    Wed: Back and Biceps
    Thurs: Off/Run
    Fri: Sholders and Legs and Abs
    Sat and Sun: Off

My diet is mainly high fiber and high protein, it is kinda hard to follow strictly cause I am away at school and the dining halls don't help much.

BTW: I know what I am doing @ssh0le and I am just looking to try to go beyond what seems to be a barrier at the moment. Why don't you write a legit response and help people out instead of being an egotistical piece of sh!t? The purpose of this forum is to help others but with that kind of response I don't know what to think of any response I get now. I know the type of kids that do the same thing everyday and I have done what I can, to not be one of them.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Many possible side effects please see the PH sticky

Yea I am kinda realizing I shouldn't take it... it is just not worth the side effects... Sorry but I am not sure a 20 year old bald guy will get laid much, no matter how big he is lol. Thanks guys

bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think that you can reduce the possibility of sides if you take all of the necessary precautions. bump to NM and do check out the PH sticky. If you have already read it read it again. I know that I go back and read different sections frequently. After you you have that base covered go to the bb.com store and look for 1-test. There are many good brands they sell. Also look for 4ad. This is another ph that you will want to run with 1-test to keep some sides down and help increase your gains. You also will need pct. If you can talk someone into giving you a nolva source that would be the best otherwise you can just get 2-3 bottles of 6oxo depending on the length of your cycle.

bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    nevermind then.

All the side effects kinda scared me out of taking it. I think I will just step up to a creatine/protein stack for the summer instead. Now I gotta figure out what I will take...

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Wil258
    All the side effects kinda scared me out of taking it. I think I will just step up to a creatine/protein stack for the summer instead. Now I gotta figure out what I will take...
    I would recommend swole v2 and some optimum whey

rs1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Wil258
    Sorry dude, I have been lifting for over 2 years, I got mono after a year and lost over 15 pounds, which I have finally recovered from. My work out schedual is

Mon: Chest and tri
    Tue: Off/Run
    Wed: Back and Biceps
    Thurs: Off/Run
    Fri: Sholders and Legs and Abs
    Sat and Sun: Off

My diet is mainly high fiber and high protein, it is kinda hard to follow strictly cause I am away at school and the dining halls don't help much.

BTW: I know what I am doing @ssh0le and I am just looking to try to go beyond what seems to be a barrier at the moment. Why don't you write a legit response and help people out instead of being an egotistical piece of sh!t? The purpose of this forum is to help others but with that kind of response I don't know what to think of any response I get now. I know the type of kids that do the same thing everyday and I have done what I can, to not be one of them.
    IMO, you're undertraining muscle groups, not to the point that you can't see gains, but to the extent to which you are substantially slowing them down. Granted, the once per week approach per muscle group is popular, but the real reason it caught on among everyone is because it allows people to schedule the same workout on the same day and time each week.

The 96 hour latency period preceding the onset of muscular atrophy is NOT a myth, and many of the country's most respected exercise physiologists support it for weightlifting. Many bodybuilders have discounted this mainly because they notice they occassionally still have slight residual soreness after four days and therefore they erroneously conclude that this conclusion (96 hours) must be false. What they fail to understand is the evidence shows that muscular atrophy can begin even when residual soreness is still present. This does not necessarily mean that one has to re-exercise a muscle group always every four days, but rather that one should be aware that atrophy will begin around this time, and that they should re-exercise a muscle group as soon after 96 hours that they feel ready to. The younger one is, the more apt to be able to repeat earlier.

I suspect that there are major problems with your routine/diet and the approaches you are using to bulking up and cutting, etc. There's no reason, after two years of working out in someone your age, that your weight should be so low unless you intentionally wanted it this way or are making major errors such as doing the wrong number of reps and sets, not eating enough calories/protein, apparent undertraining, etc. Be aware that if your body fat percentage is low and you want to gain weight in the form of muscle or otherwise, that unless you want to proceed at a snail's pace you'll need to eat more calories than you burn in a day. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that you're often burning more calories than you take in.

Something like the following is apt to show faster results in someone your age:

Day
    1: bench press, military press, flies, behind neck press, lat bar pulldown

2: legs/lower back & abs

3: curls, reverse curls, seated row, shoulder shrugs, etc.

4: off

5 or 6 (no later): repeat (this is repeating 4 to 5 days later)

Splitting up a routine in this fashion also avoids re-stressing muscles as part of secondary muscle groups before they have a chance to heal. I must have seen hundreds of people who post to this forum who think they know what they are doing who do bench press one day, and two days later are doing presses for their shoulders and re-stressing triceps at the very worst time. This is just one example.
    Last edited by rs1000; 04-13-2004 at 12:57 PM.