Closed Thread
    jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question for women: Do you like the taste of cum?

I know that barely any women post in the forums but I'm just curious to know what the majority of the woman think regarding the taste of semen.

Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    taste your own and give us an answer

my g/f swallows she says she likes but..... hell that doesnt mean she likes it (might just do it cause she loves me)

ex wife hated it
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    any of you guys with g/f's has your missus ever told u wtf it tastes like? do they say its real gross or what? no i dont wanna know first hand
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

broker_mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, that varies greatly from woman to woman. i find most can tolerate it, but a few actually love it. how do you know? well, when she sucks you off, and keeps probing the tip of your cock with her tounge to get every drop, that's a good indication

cum is sperm, fructose, and citric acid.
    stats: it's longer than average.

height: 5'10"
    weight: 220 lbs.
    bodyfat: 9%

Akurra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and semen and mucus

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation

Originally posted by Toph
    taste your own and give us an answer....
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my girlfriend says she doens't like it, but she does just because she knows it feels a lot better for me.

says it tastes kinda bitter..

well you know how it tastes.. you've smelled it havn't you
    Whatever you do, don't compare yourself to people, compare yourself to the mirror.

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know for a fact, more then half of the guys on this forum have tasted their cum
    Pugs are Awesome

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Gordon_18
    I know for a fact, more then half of the guys on this forum have tasted their cum
    Well i guess im one of the half that didnt....
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

Kuefler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuefler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuefler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuefler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuefler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuefler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuefler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my girlfriend seems to love it, she begs for it when I say i'm about to blow.

Also, she says it tastes like lemonade... odd.
    Some sports require a ball, body builders need two.

How many radical feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    Three: One to change it,
    One to support her by holding the ladder,
    One to write an indignant essay condemning the use of the word "screw".

Ascend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    areu kidding me, some of u actually tasted your own cum, dang

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol why would this thought even occur to you? Are you in that 50% yourself?

J33tKun3Do has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my ex said it would taste like salt :/
    "that is the expression of the human body, everything not just the hands, and when talking about fighting as it is, with no rules, well then baby you better train EVERY part of your body" - Bruce Lee

"A quality martial artist is always ready for any move
    and trains oneself invincible" - Bruce Lee

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by XEastCoastHateX
    Bump! On a related note, Ive been drinking Cranberry juice lately and the chicks say my cum tastes better. So... I suppose it does work since drinking Cranberry juice can help urinary tract infections so I guess it just flushes out the toxins from down there

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf i wouldnt even contemplate tasting it myself thats what girls are for
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by XEastCoastHateX

BUMP

Location: How much crap can I fit into this box? Is there a limit that I dont know about and I can keep on going and going? Maybe it stops somewhere around here? Nope. Here? Nope, keeps on going! Like an Energizer battery! Stupid rabbit. Oh, that reminds me of
    Rippllez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BigZeke
    Bump! On a related note, Ive been drinking Cranberry juice lately and the chicks say my cum tastes better. So... I suppose it does work since drinking Cranberry juice can help urinary tract infections so I guess it just flushes out the toxins from down there
    Yup...cranberry juice and fruits improve the taste.

Dairy and some green vegetables cause it to be more bitter.

Kuteer12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that f***ing sick man.
    Kuteer

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stop eating meat and its suppose to taste better.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lotsa fruit works and my ex told me candy can work to ... I dumped her for being dumb
    Hey baby... wanna cyber?

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Now I will admit that when I was 13 or so, I thought about tasting my own, but couldn't bring myself to do it...

Before I started working out I was told that mine was very salty...

Since I started working out though, and started messing around with my ex for fun... She says it's absolutely flavorless, which apparently has really encouraged her to keep going down.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Nainoa
    Now I will admit that when I was 13 or so, I thought about tasting my own, but couldn't bring myself to do it...
    so not only are you a sick pervboy but you're also a pussy

Hey baby... wanna cyber?

KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KristyRemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A female's point of view......

Cum tastes different in everyone. Some bitter, some salty, some tasteless. It all depends. I never found a guy whose cum actually tasted GOOD. However, some were more tolerable than others. All in all, I think it comes down to your willingness to please your partner. Men don't ENJOY the taste of pu$$y, do you? You may enjoy the act, but not the actual TASTE. But you go down because it gets your woman off. You're not doing it because it tastes good. By the same token, women that swallow do so because we know its much more pleasurable than having you blow your load in your hand. It's give and take. Bottom line......cum tastes BETTER if the guy drinks pineapple or cranberry juice. (At least 3 cups prior) And don't expect to ever get your cum guzzled twice after eating garlic, onions or peppers!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    Last edited by KristyRemo; 04-14-2004 at 12:35 PM.

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    the only cum that I like is my own; gave up on swallowing years ago; too many STD / HIV risks involved.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Question for women: Do you like the taste of cum?

Originally posted by jino
    I know that barely any women post in the forums
    I can't imagine why