Thread: beta-alanine

dnbwise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnbwise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnbwise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnbwise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

beta-alanine

I heard this is supposed to be the next best supp discovery sense creatine. has anyone used this? if so did it make a difference? where did you get it (I cant find any)?

bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out MAN Bodyoctane on this site or www.manb2p.com its the only product with beta-alanine in it that I know of.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    I see Joey got his site up, very cool.
    Here is an article about Beta-Alanine: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod5.htm

bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jrod, just noticed that the link to the articles page dosent work from the top page, but does from others. You should probably look into that as that image of the Bodyoctane bottle is awesome (the article's OK too).

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by bpi
    Jrod, just noticed that the link to the articles page dosent work from the top page, but does from others. You should probably look into that as that image of the Bodyoctane bottle is awesome (the article's OK too).
    Thanks, I will do that. The Bottle needs to be sized down IMO.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: beta-alanine

Originally posted by dnbwise
    I heard this is supposed to be the next best supp discovery sense creatine. has anyone used this? if so did it make a difference? where did you get it (I cant find any)?
    Beta Alanine has many good characteristics. I will be doing a follow up article and go into more specifics on this compoud and related compounds in the near future.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html