imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100) imaloser is not very well liked. (-100)

what do you think of precision nutrition by john beradi

The main theory that I have difficulty with is your only allowed stachy carbs postworkout and only fruits and fibrous carbs(veg) at all other times,this seems flawed , so I cant have oatmeal with my breakfast unless its postworkout, theres something wrong there

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know anything about this specific diet plan but I'll tell you any diet plan that doesn't allow you to eat the foods you want to eat isn't much of a diet plan cause you won't stick with it. Eating the foods you don't doesn't mean junk food but if you want oatmeal for breakfast, go for it, if you feel like a sandwich on whole wheat bread or some wholegrain pasta for dinner, that's fine. Just find what works for you cause that's what you'll stick with for the longhaul. Then again, if you have more specific goals, then maybe you need a more specialized diet plan.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by imaloser View Post
    so I cant have oatmeal with my breakfast unless its postworkout, theres something wrong there
    gotta have oatmeal. my favorite part of the day.

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It depends on your carb "tolerance." Obviously a guy who's 5'10" 135lbs and looking to put on muscle can "tolerate" morning starches. Someone who's drastically overweight, however, cannot. It's all about individualizing for what YOU need.

yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not sure if your reading it correctly cause john berardi knows his stuff but Carbs in the mourning are vital to push your body into an anabolic state

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes...the whole point is to keep the calories going to the right place (muscle) verus the wrong place (stored as fat). When you avoid starchy carbs outside the workout window, this is what you're doing. Some more ectomorphic people can tolerate carbs better, meaning they don't blow up like blimps when they start eating starchy things outside the workout window.

Of course, most people fall between the ecto and endomorphic extremes. For the majority of physically active and "already lean" people, I believe a starch serving with breakfast is just fine.