GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

whats a KILLER LOWER CHEST exercise

?
    <HTC>

upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dips!!!
    mike

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lf dips

upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats what I meant but dips nonetheless. I like how you think tetsuo. there have been many posts in which I could not answer because you answered iwth what I would have put.
    mike

GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    parellel bars, v bars? leaning forward back?
    <HTC>

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    parallel bars leaning forward slighty

th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    decline bench and leaning forward dips.
    better than you'll EVER be......

**http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx**

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    leaning-forward dips

invast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    parallel leaning foward dips, just keep your chin tucked in.

lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Decline dumbell presses

they offer a great range of motion and imho are more effective than dips.

Originally posted by lifting hard
    Decline dumbell presses

they offer a great range of motion and imho are more effective than dips.
    l-f dips > decline in the long run

Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion
    l-f dips > decline in the long run
    BIG BUMP

ALso for decline bp a lot of peoples form get s thrown off, or they do not benifit from it. It varies from person to person. it is all based of the results you get.
    mike

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump to dips
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, definitley dips. Decline presses come in second.
    Link to my journal.....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=359604

Stats=currently injured ankle

best lifts at 180

bench 225/10 275/2
    Deadlift 405/5 455/1
    Full oly style Squat 325 w/belt

lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can I ask why dips are so much better in the long run?

Dips are good and everything but decline db are a great excercise for getting that lower line on your chest.

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can I ask why dips are so much better in the long run?

Dips are good and everything but decline db are a great excercise for getting that lower line on your chest.
    Dips hit the lower pec more specifically than declines. Decline presses are fine, but they're only a slightly lower emphasis than flat presses. Dips really bring it down.

BIGBOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weighted Dips
    -Intensity is KEY-

-Shut The F*CK up and lift-

Then why not do decline instead of flat

BIGBOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Flat gets the whole chest as a whole, its an important lift as well along w/dips
    -Intensity is KEY-

-Shut The F*CK up and lift-

Originally posted by zackmurphy
    Dips hit the lower pec more specifically than declines. Decline presses are fine, but they're only a slightly lower emphasis than flat presses. Dips really bring it down.
    yea

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Then why not do decline instead of flat
    Right. If someone wants to work the lower pec (and still thinks they can work only PART of a muscle), then either is fine. I find that dips are more effective as a tri workout than as a lower pec workout. I never do declines. I never "target" the lower pec. I do dips for tris and some additional chest work, but for chest, I do flats and inclines. Sometimes some flies. That's plenty, and it works the whole pec just fine. But some guys want to work only the part they think is coolest, instead of the whole thing, and what can you do?

Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ive found leaning forward dips extremely not-beneficial. I havent noticed the least bit of size in my "lower" chets region, I feel it now and it seems to still me missing. Ive been doing them for months and months, but the rest of my chest has seen some growth. I still do them despite the fact but am not seeing any positives from them.

Originally posted by MakinItBIG
    Ive found leaning forward dips extremely not-beneficial. I havent noticed the least bit of size in my "lower" chets region, I feel it now and it seems to still me missing. Ive been doing them for months and months, but the rest of my chest has seen some growth. I still do them despite the fact but am not seeing any positives from them.
    maybe you're doing them wrong *shrug*

so many people do the weirdest thing like folding up into a bannana (best way to describe it) instead of just doing a regular dip with the chin tucked

Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what do you mean, like a banana? I grab the bars, tighten my triceps, lean forward, and keep my legs crossed against my ass and dip down and make sure I use my chest to bring me back up rather than all triceps. I just dont seem to see any results.

chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    proper form and full ROM is very important with dips
    try slowing it down a bit

Originally posted by chenko
    proper form and full ROM is very important with dips
    try slowing it down a bit
    yea, but don't go much more below upper arms parallel to ground- too low and you're looking for sternum injuries