Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Whirly007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry Big torso, small legs...

I'm sure that you all have seen people like me at the gym. Huge upper body, and small lower body. Now, if it's not bad enough to see someone like this, try being the someone.

I have questions regarding leg development. I still have a two months left to bulk, then starting in March, I start my cutting cycle for my competition in June.

So, my question is; is do I still have time to develop an overall muscular set of legs? Is two months enough?

I would like some "positive" feedback if you don't mind, too.

Thanks for your time and efforts.
    "The unique thing about bodybuilding is that when I compete it is just me on a stage alone. There is no field, no bat, no ball, no skis, no skates. All other athletes have to use equipment, like a football. But I don't use anything in competition except myself. It's just me up there. Me alone. No coach. No nothing."
    --Arnold Schwarzenegger

"It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat."
    --Arnold Schwarzenegger

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, it depends. But regardless of whether it is possible or not, you should be busting your ass in the gym on your legs if you want to bring them up. The more effort you put into it, the better result you will get.

Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    um if you have tiny legs why are you in a competition?

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Termmy51
    um if you have tiny legs why are you in a competition?
    Wear pants? Just kidding...see what happens to those who neglect legs?

AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're not alone. Sometimes even when someone busts his/her ass in the gym doing squats/leg curls/calf raises, the legs still look puny. At least my legs don't seem to be growing as fast as the rest of me.
    "The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

My Stats:
    Height 6'1
    Weight 171lbs
    Kuwait

ARMY Strong!

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is this problem the result of gentics or training ( is ur torso naturally larger in proportion or did u make it that way). I tend to have longer legs anda smaller torso so i tend to focus on the torso and now it looks more even.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    some say the pullovers cna enlarge the thorax some but i not sure if its true, good excercise none the less