Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Adam_xx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Netrients Rage!! ("first 100% legal anabolic!")

Ok, so I was at the gym the other day with one of my meat head mates. He doesn't know much about weight lifting or diet or supplements at all. Basically, he knows that you need protein and pasta (lol). He's naturally a big guy and is ****ing strong and insanely fit though, so partial credit.

He comes up to me and says he's buying this new produt that was recommended to him by some guy at a health supplement store.

Him: "yeah man I'm getting this new supplement called RAGE... it's got ANABOLIC in it man!"

Me: "Ughh...oh?"

Him: "Yeah it says its the first 100% Legal Anabolic ever made!"

Anyway, I proceeded to tell him not to fall victim to marketing overhype, but he sort of dismissed me for bad mouthing his new found awesome new supplement.

Anyway, so I did some research on it and the only info I could really find on it was on an ebay page that was selling it and had masive overhype written all over it.

So I was wondering if anyone had actualy tried this product, and if they had any good gains?

Anyway, I'm about 0% convinced this product is worth my friend's money (if it says **** like "100% legal anabolic!" on it, my first thought is "lol") so was just wondering if you guys knew anything about it?

Stats: 6'1", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 37850
    TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheLBM's BodySpace
    here is some info. i used google.
    http://www.best-bodybuilding-supplem...pplements.html
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Adam_xx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What a wank :P

Stats: 5'7", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14254
    Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Interlocutor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Interlocutor's BodySpace
    according to their page, it's about

10mg of 17-dihydro-6-alpha-methyleneandrost-1,4-diene-3one which is supposedly a progestine and also a "potent enzyme inhibitor of 3-alpha-hydroxysteroid-dehydrogenase". uhm. inhowfar does inhibiting this promote muscle building, exactly? this converts DHT to useless metabolites, right?

probably PA could explain it. however, for now i would be very very careful. unless someone explains the chemical structure a little bit better, it can either be totally worthless, or powerful but loaded with potential sides. there are some very powerful progestin derivatives out there. those must be handled with care. also, consider the following: compounds such as this are sourced in china. it is highly likely that we have here a quite common compound which is, or has been, in wide use previously, and is now to be had cheaply. it's nomenclature is just written in some interesting way as to conceal what it really is. it could even be an AI, similar to Exemestane. the thing i'd expect least is for such as company to be truly innovative, and not just order stuff from the catalogue of their chinese supplier.

actually, this thing being classified as progestin, but without having further info, would cause me to steer far away from this. you'd never know the correct PCT for this, if one is needed, what to expect, etc.

this stuff is probably about as legal and unique as Methoxy-TRN.

but atleast it's "natural".

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    Last edited by Interlocutor; 05-02-2007 at 01:10 PM.
    this account has been closed. for any further inquiries or questions kindly refer to the expert advice of LakunaKoil aka. Joel.

Stats: 6'2", 246 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9126
    redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redvision has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit redvision's BodySpace
    ^^I would love to have more infos about that one since a friend of mine brought the 2 small boxes with him yesterday night to ask me what exactly it was... Yeah he's already taking it. At first I thought it was only a marketing hype a bit like 17HD, but now I'm not too sure...

Red
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

Stats: 5'7", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9924
    Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xander has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Xander's BodySpace
    I love how companies are pluging the word "anabolic" so much.......its funny.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)