eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Help me figure out my body fat, Need to figure out a plan of attack

Let me write my story:

In October, I was 25% body fat and about 180 pounds. 5'8". Before then, I have never lifted a weight in my life nor have been athletic. Thus, I think I'm pretty much an Endomoprh. My diet then was basically: no breakfast, huge unhealthy lunch (local Hawaiian plate lunch usually), and a small but suprisingly healthy dinner (bagel with lox).

As of now, I'm about 150 pounds and had my body fat taken two weeks ago via a 4 point caliper test by a personal trainer. I was told I was between 9.5 - 10%. However, I am pretty damn sure I am higher than that.

I posted pics a few days ago here and it seemed like people suggested I clean bulk. However, the more I thought about it over these past few days, I rather cut out more fat first so I can have a clean slate.

I picked up a copy of UD2.0 and it seems to be an impressive diet however since I don't have that much fat left to use, I rather use more 'conventional' approaches before I take the extreme routes.

My maintenance is about 2600 calories according to two BMR calculators I have. These last few weeks, I have been eating on a 2000-2000-2400-2800 cycle with a 33/33/33 split and repeating. I plan on changing this to a 30(fat)/40carb/30protein split due to the fact that one of the staple foods I eat are high fiber bagels (which are ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC but unfortunately equate to less carbs due to the fiber content).

My current plan on action is to eat 2100 calories a day for four days in a row, followed by one day at 3100 calories using the 30/40/30 ratio and see how this works.

The supplements I will be using:

1. Lipoderm Ultra for my abs (I will talk more about my abs in a bit)
    2. Leptigen Original
    3. Satur8
    4. VPX Liquid Clenbutrx and Redline (3 week cycles)
    5. Sesathin (2 1/4tsp servings a day)
    6. HFS Total EFA with Fish Oil (1-2 tsp a day)
    7. VPX ThinFat (1 serving a day)
    8. Myoplex Deluxe New Formula (post-workout shake)

Now about the photo:

I find the only good location in my apartment to take pics that show off definition in my body is the bathroom during the morning hours. The pics I posted the other day were taken in a much brighter room at night so I was slightly washed out.

My biggest concern is my abs. I have neglected training them as much as I could have (I only spend around 10 minutes training them three times a week (Decline crunches, weighted crunches, and reverse crunches), but I will increase this another 5 minutes and put a lot more intensity into each set (this is another thing I believe I have been lacking with my ab workouts).

I am flexing my abs in this picture and to the touch, they are rock hard however as you can see, I only have vertical separation. I feel a very thin layer of fat (or maybe water or thick skin??) on top of them so I'm hoping to get rid of this by the aforementioned plan of attack with dieting and Lipoderm-Ultra.

If it is indeed water retention, I do have a bottle of Taraxatone at my disposable but I'd rather wait for your opinions before using it.

http://provideniya.com/temp/transfor...11_10.0%25.jpg

Training is as follows:

4 day split with abs and calves being worked MWF.

Monday: Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday: HIIT
    Wendesday: Back/Biceps
    Thursdays: Shoulders/Traps
    Fridays: Legs
    Saturdays: Rest or slow walking cardio.
    Sundays: HIIT

Workouts last about 60 minutes (HIIT is about 30 minutes and slow cardio is 50 minutes).

Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Man Of Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You look lean, I would suggest bulking

eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Man Of Steal
    You look lean, I would suggest bulking
    I can still go leaner.

Did some math and realized at my prevously mentioned diet split (2000-2000-2800-2400 repeat) I was only have a deficit that would allow about .5 pounds of fat to be lost per week.

I think this is why my results have been taking so long.

I have fine tuned my caloric intake now to allow for a 3000 calorie deficit per week.