Thread: Prep-h

Flea0042 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prep-h

What do you use the prep-H for??

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The search button.
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

No seriously I thought I read somthing about applying it like cutting gel and it works?????

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It kinda acts like a topical diruetic, I have been using lipoderm-y for the last 6 days and have gotten great results, except I have noticed a teeny bit of water retention. After 10 straight days of use, I am going to use some prep-h GEL....not the ointment(smells like fish), to hopefully remove any water that I might be holding. Once finshed I am going to take some pics and post them. I let you know how the prep-h works and how often I used it.
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Say if you have a few places on your abs or love handles that just won't tighten up enough after you have dieted down then rub some Prep-h and it will dry it up pretty well and really tighten up that area for a few hours or so.
    No I'm not on steriods, but thanks for asking!!!!

Just for a couple hours?

I would think it lasts more than a few hours......I'll find out on Sunday.

rtepb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

prep h vs lipoderm

what is the difference?

Spidey44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try using Thiomucase. *** carries it. Start applying it daily a few weeks out from the contest. Do not use Prep H gel. Use the cream if you use Prep H. A combo of Prep H/Thiomucase works well.

SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000) SlateDrake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Spidey44
    Try using Thiomucase. *** carries it. Start applying it daily a few weeks out from the contest. Do not use Prep H gel. Use the cream if you use Prep H. A combo of Prep H/Thiomucase works well.
    Hey Spidey -

Can you expand on this? Why not use the Gel?? What does the cream have in it that the gel doesn't??

Any help is appreciated. Also could you please PM me with the retailer for the Thiomucase...

Thanks,

Slate

rtepb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

prep-h

OK, so now we have
    Prep- h
    thiomucase
    lipoderm y
    cutting gel

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
    ARE THEY ALL WATER EXTRACTORS THAT DEHYDRATE THE SKIN?

All are basically topical diuretics, except for the lipoderm-y, which IMO will truely burn fat.