younggun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry binged for 3 days i am up 14lbs how long will it take to get back down to ripped

i fell off the wagon i binged for 3 days i was at 181 lbs and pretty ripped my abs were really started to come out but now i can barley see them but mt legs chest and delts are still pretty ripped how long should it take to get my abs back i am dieting and doing cardio again thanx

big bryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    after only 3 days i doubt very much that u would put on fat. i think it is probably water retention and bloating of ur stomach

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    younggun...you'd have to do a hella lot more than just 3 days damage to get worked up. In all honesty, if you added more than 1% of bodyfat, I'd be surprised. A bunch of it is just water and food sitting in ya;-) Worst thing you can do is cut cals ridiculously and increase energy expenditure an abnormal amount. Jump right back on track, as normal, and I say within a week or so, you'll be a citizen of Ripped City once again.
    Unstoppable Confidence