JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Bench press help

What are the best ways to increase your bench. I have to be able to bench 185 by june. And I max at 160. what should I do to increase my bench. Like other excersises to emphasis on. Training for football

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know someone will give you a more "correct" answer, but for me, Always benching my max when my chest and tri's are completely rested has ment that I am always gaining on my bench. Shoulder press and close grip bench help me a lot.

JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Do you think it's possible to bench 185 6x by early june

Location: "You wanna play games? Well when it's game time, it's pain time!"
    Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anything is possible do a three day split and bench press every day and do lifts that support the muscles that u use during the bench press than you will be able to accomplish this and it should be easy if you have been lifting for under 1 year. and to do 185 6x u r going to have to be able to bench press approx. 215-220
    Last edited by Footballstar; 04-10-2004 at 04:37 PM.

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hell yes. Get yourself a good spotter and Bench at least every 3-4 days unless you are sore. Always push that extra rep when you are on your max. Dont go too overboard on pushing yourself until you are near or at your max. Like if you warm up on 120 ... then just do 5, save your energy for trying to bench more than your max.
    Personally I dont do incline and decline cause I dont have the benches for it.
    Work those tri's and do Dumbell Fly's on the bench. How much do you weigh?

pure_power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You want results fast. There is one simple solution: Westside. It can get you to where you need to be. If you're interested, just e-mail me at center_number63@yahoo.com
    What motivates you?

th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont bench 3-4 times a week or you will overtrain and not get any stronger. Bench twice a week max, make sure you eat right, get enuff sleep, and give your muscles time to recover.
    better than you'll EVER be......

**http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx**

Originally posted by th3 gr34t3st
    Dont bench 3-4 times a week or you will overtrain and not get any stronger.
    I said every 3-4 days in my post above, not 3-4 times a week.