Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ZMA Weird Side Effects!

Lately i have been getting the ****s when i wake up in the morning, and i believed for a while that it was the ZMA i was taking... I recently read on this forum that if you consume more than 30mg of Zinc in your diet it is toxic to your liver, and that the magnesium in ZMA is a laxative. I take the recomended does, at the right time with no foods or supplement containing calcium. I also take a multivitamin ( Centrum ) in the morning and it has about 10mg of Zinc in it and some magnesium, so im already over the limit i guess you could say. Has this happened to anyone, and can anyone explain this?

thanks in advance

lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when I take it I get weird dreams. Kind of cool though

HyperionGauss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by lifting hard
    when I take it I get weird dreams. Kind of cool though
    Practically everyone who I know of that takes ZMA says that, but I always wonder, what kind of dreams do you get?

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i got wierd dreams and slept really good in the begining when i took ZMA but after two weeks it seems to have worn off on me, and i sleep teh same as i used to and i dont have anymore dreams...and when i wake up i have the ****s...whats up with this?

bump it

bump bump

guerilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wanna hear more about ZMA being toxic to your liver. thats the first ive heard of this, i thought it was "safe". can anyone add to this and go in further detail.

speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Zinc is a heavy metal and getting too much is a bad thing. I think up to 50mg a day is perfectly safe though.

Magnesium can loosen your stools if taken in high doses.

Most people, especially athletes, are deficient in these minerals and supplementing them makes good sense.

guerilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay i found this article which states that zinc becomes toxic at 2gm. but it doesnt specify if thats 2gm a day (rediculous amount) or if there can be an accumulative effect.

BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: ZMA Weird Side Effects!

Originally posted by Cp bball3
    Lately i have been getting the ****s when i wake up in the morning, and i believed for a while that it was the ZMA i was taking... I recently read on this forum that if you consume more than 30mg of Zinc in your diet it is toxic to your liver, and that the magnesium in ZMA is a laxative. I take the recomended does, at the right time with no foods or supplement containing calcium. I also take a multivitamin ( Centrum ) in the morning and it has about 10mg of Zinc in it and some magnesium, so im already over the limit i guess you could say. Has this happened to anyone, and can anyone explain this?

thanks in advance
    i take just zinc-magnesium but i take it in the late afternoon, i tried it in the morning for awhile and had terrible burning in my stomach . so in the evening there is enough food in my gut so it does not upset my digestive system. and yes MOM =milk of magnesium .
    WE WILL BUILD HIM BETTER,STRONGER,FASTER

philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: ZMA Weird Side Effects!

Originally posted by Cp bball3

thanks in advance
    I think it's the magnesium, as in Phillips Milk of Magnesia.

okay well i eat failry good sized meals like 5-6 times during the day, how much Zinc do you think apprears in that?

And i take a multivitaim centrum that has i think either 10 or 15 grams of zinc in it in the morning, and a night i have ZMA which has 30. THATS 45 ALREADY!

kxtreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is zma for?

Increasing your NATURAL TESTOSTERONE...It is not a prohormone...It is simply the minerals Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 added together in a pill...

ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmyChemdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cp bball3 View Post

thanks in advance
    I have been taking ZMA for about a month now and haven't had any side effects. Usually I get a very good sleep with it, haven't had any crazy poops or any mood swings that weren't typical with the cycle I was on anyway. Something you should know is when you sleep, the two deepest cycles of sleep are when you get testo peaks. So taking a muscle rebuilding sleeping pill that boosts testo levels is only making it stronger. Remember to READ all you can and ask people who have taken ANYTHING before you put it into your body. ALSO remember a lot of "reviews" on here or anywhere are from sponsors of the product or salemen/women just trying to get you to spend money.
    AND THE PLATOON SGT. SAID TO HIS TROOPS...
    “The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear”

CHEM DOGS

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ArmyChemdog View Post
    I have been taking ZMA for about a month now and haven't had any side effects. Usually I get a very good sleep with it, haven't had any crazy poops or any mood swings that weren't typical with the cycle I was on anyway. Something you should know is when you sleep, the two deepest cycles of sleep are when you get testo peaks. So taking a muscle rebuilding sleeping pill that boosts testo levels is only making it stronger. Remember to READ all you can and ask people who have taken ANYTHING before you put it into your body. ALSO remember a lot of "reviews" on here or anywhere are from sponsors of the product or salemen/women just trying to get you to spend money.
    You do realize this thread is six years old, right?
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod