barry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Rock- how much do you think hes juiced?

the reason i say this is cause i watched SNL last night and he is huge. i would love to look like that

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea he looked big when he was doing that gay guy bit. he surprised me as being a pretty good actor

Buffalo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In his book he says the only time he did steroids was when he was at school and wanted to get bigger for football. I say if someone is gonna do steroids at high school to be better at football then he is definately gonna do steroids to improve his ability to make a living in pro wrestling.

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ya but i dunno if the wwf allows that
    1......2......3...... LIFT

Dave Goldsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was that a joke? You don't know if the WWF allows roids? Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...uhm, they do.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by HeavyLifta
    ya but i dunno if the wwf allows that
    Please, they don't go to states that require them to do urine tests for a reason. Hell, just look at Vince McMahon and tell me that anything besides his sagging skin is natural.

IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Gyno!!!!

I think he probably is he has some Gyno going on!!! But you can acheive his mass with good genetics and training my old training partner was 6'0 250lbs at 8% BF its all in the genetics, I'am 5'9 205lbs at 7% BF with 18.25 inch arms I don't use anyhting, lots can be acheived without roids, but I do have a feelin the 'Rock' uses also.

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    by the looks of it, the rock looks like hes pretty big and ripped in the scorpion king!!!!!

MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000) MEAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I definitely think The Rock has juiced but do you guys really think he looks bigger ? To me he looks like he got smaller but more cut up .

Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when he was doin the scorpian king skit last night i thought he looked pretty small... i always thought he was alot bigger and on some of the shots you could see scars from where he had breast tissue removed due to gyno... and if there is any doubt that the wwf stars use roids just look at a pic of tripple h when he joined the wwf and one of him now.
    Last edited by Nicolai; 04-14-2002 at 01:15 PM.
    "But i guess thats just what sluts do" - Eminem

Nick

barry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea definately, that tiny shirt in the gay skit made him look damn big. and MEAT, i dont think he got bigger, in fact i think youre right, he does look more cut

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    The WWF willl the let the rock use roids if he wants, people go to wwf **** to see the rock, he is the wwf's $$$ maker. without him and HHH the WWF wouldnt have half the $ they have now. They can do anything they want.
    And i thought his chest looked small.....when he was doin that gay deal at the gay bar when he leaned on the bar and was getting ready to climb over his did a little bit of a side tri pose, and his tris looked huge!
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

jimi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was about to mention that Tony, in that scene I noticed his tris are friggin massive

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they were pushed against his body there

Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    imo- his chest was lookin rather small and flat. but i think his arms are damn large
    "But i guess thats just what sluts do" - Eminem

Nick

imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Who cares if the ROCK juices? I mean he's my idol (bodywise) but i won't do drugs even if it takes me a few more years to achieve to get that big. Hell i got time, im only 15.
    He was on this once scene on ToughEnough2, this weeks episode and he looked hella small. But then later on smackdown he looked awesome! Its all about the camera angels, but he's huge no matter what.
    peace
    Joram ****inbird

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't forget he's Somoan too, and those guys are friggen huge. I really don't care if he does or doesn't use 'roids, as long as he doesn't kill himself on them like HHH is doing.

wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wwfaustin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Steve Austin and goldberg are massive, are they the biggest wrestlers in WWF?

Psikilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep in mind most movie starts (wrestlers included) usualyl do pushups n **** before shooting a scene to make them appear more pumped.

So chances are every now and then they will look smaller if they havent had time to get the pump.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the rock ain't that big...

the best looking wrestler is still hulk hogan... god damn he is jacked

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by EAE
    Don't forget he's Somoan too, and those guys are friggen huge. I really don't care if he does or doesn't use 'roids, as long as he doesn't kill himself on them like HHH is doing.
    Roids are for the weak minded.

I thought the Rock was 1/2 African

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    Originally posted by Kutulus
    the rock ain't that big...

the best looking wrestler is still hulk hogan... god damn he is jacked

oh no, the rock isn't that big at all. shut up.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by damnJeff

oh no, the rock isn't that big at all. shut up.
    go buy this months muscle and fitness and read his article, he ain't that big, expecially for a dude on roids

SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    heh i have a poster in my room from maybe 1990 or 89/91 around then when hulk was THE SHI T in the wwf.... it shows the hulk with a tape measure around his arms!----> 24''! hah he truly was the biggest and best wwf wrestler, screw HHH's size...

i live in the same town the rock grew up in, bethlehem, PA, and i know(he goes to my school in) the rocks nephew, "the Samoan Storm", he wrestlers for a Lehigh Valley, PA local wrestling deal and will soon be in the wwf in about 5 years

samoan are fuc kin huge! ha his neph has 18 inch guns at 16 years old...although his bf is prolly around 18 (he looks kinda bulky, like some wwf wrestlers)

peace
    shaun
    why are you reading this? go lift. = P

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ide say most of the wwf'ers juice, wit hthat kind of lifestyle they dont really have the time to be as dedicated to bbing as it takes to get taht big naturally.
    (if thats possible)
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    triple h really transformed over the years, can you say GH abuse? his body changed similar to the way sylvester stallone did

buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by fatesuxaz View Post
    triple h really transformed over the years, can you say GH abuse? his body changed similar to the way sylvester stallone did
    strong bump

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy ****ing bump.