Thread: Assorted Q's

talksick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Assorted Q's

When cutting, is it advisable to have a slice of whole wheat with my egg whites for breakfast? And 2 more slices with my pwo shake?

And what do you take when your on a cutting diet...but you get really tired too early in the day?

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Assorted Q's

Originally posted by talksick
    When cutting, is it advisable to have a slice of whole wheat with my egg whites for breakfast? And 2 more slices with my pwo shake?

And what do you take when your on a cutting diet...but you get really tired too early in the day?
    If you're cutting, you want to go easy on the carbs. Aim for a carb total that matches your protein total. No problem having some with eggs in the AM. You want carbs with protein early and pre-workout. But don't blow your wad in one sitting with tons of bread. Spread it around.

And as far as your post-workout shake, if your shake is all whey or a protein only blend, then some carbs with it is fine.

But again, diversify your carbs sources.