RUNNERbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Get lean, not bulky

What do you guys suggest for someone who wants to get the lean look of a swimmer or male fitness model? I am not looking to bulk up, but I would love to have a great framework of muscle.

Any hintS? I am 6'2 215 lbs

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nutrition and cardio.

there's a hundred threads and a hundred articles on this. do some searchin'.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Get lean, not bulky

Originally posted by RUNNERbb
    What do you guys suggest for someone who wants to get the lean look of a swimmer or male fitness model? I am not looking to bulk up, but I would love to have a great framework of muscle.

Any hintS? I am 6'2 215 lbs
    If you want to look like a swimmer: SWIM

Ymaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Drink lots of water.. Take a water bottle every place you go and sip away on it. Next you need to workout on something that does the upper body and the lower body at the same time. There are bikes and other stuff like this that move the arms + legs. Stay on those and go med/slow for at least an 1hr each day with 2 days of rest.

And like the other guy said... Go swimming.