callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Uneven Cheek Bones?

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? The left side of my face (cheek and jaw area) is WAY more defined than the right side. Does anyone else have this problem? I was thinking it may be do to the fact that I am left-handed and I have chewed my food on the left side of my mouth most of my life, but my dad (who is a doctor) says this wouldnt really have any effect on it? He says the most that would happen from me doing that would be that the teeth on the left side of my mouth would wear down faster.

If anyone has this same problem, or has had it and found a solution, I'd really appreciate it. My face just looks sorta unbalanced from it. I dont think anyone else notices, but I do so thats why it bothers me the most.

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do 3 sets of neck extentions and weighted lifts with ur jaw... should soon sort it out.. lol... jk bro

ummmm i dunno... i wouldn't worry about it
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    reconstructive surgery

callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmejakob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ehhh, if reconstructive surgery is needed, I think I'll just leave it alone lol.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know, I thought this was a joke making fun of those people who have uneven abs, but then your replied back ...
    It's probably just the lighting that makes you think that one side is more "defined" than the other. There really isn't any way that you could really have one side leaner than the other, there just isn't that much fat in the cheeks!

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Uneven Cheek Bones?

Originally posted by callmejakob
    I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? The left side of my face (cheek and jaw area) is WAY more defined than the right side. Does anyone else have this problem? I was thinking it may be do to the fact that I am left-handed and I have chewed my food on the left side of my mouth most of my life, but my dad (who is a doctor) says this wouldnt really have any effect on it? .
    if this theory was true all right handed people would have gargantuan right jaw muscles, and all left handed people would have lopsided faces also

I thought about that, too. But then I also came to the conclusion that it is just me. I mean, as far as I know, I am the only person who chews their food on just one side of the mouth. Everyone else I have seen usually mixes it up at some point. But like I said, maybe its just me?