DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements you should stop taking when sick

I am sick right now, and some discussion in another thread brought up the question:

Which supplements do you stop taking while you are sick and not working out, and which do you continue to take?

Right now I have all of these supplements (though I only are taking some while bulking, and now I'm cutting):

Syntrax I****trix reloaded
    Syntrax Nectar
    SAN V-12
    SAN OX
    Liquid Gear Cold Fusion
    SAN T3 (guggul)
    Syntrax Beta3
    ICE
    R-ALA
    Glutamine
    CLA
    ZMA
    EFA caps
    multi

When I started getting a sore throat, I kept taking my normal cutting stack and put in one intense workout. Which lead me to getting very sick. Now I am not taking anything except my multi and extra zinc and vitamin C.

I am thinking I should be taking protein also, but as of today I stopped. What supplements would you recommend to take while you are sick, and which would you discontinue until you are well again? I say it like this because I want my body to focus on curing my illness, and not breaking down supplements and distributing them to my body.

What do you usually do?

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would take the multivitamin, the Glutamine and the Whey protein to boost your immune system, lay off the rest of the stuff until your cold is gone and you are feeling better....

McBurly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when I get sick I take lots of vitamin c and e, daily vit and echinacea
    this seems to work pretty well for me