wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Color of pills for 6-oxo

this might sound stupid, but i just want to make sure the color of the pills for 6-oxo should be half red and half white

PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's been a while, but that sounds correct. I remember them being 2 different colors (a different color at each end). I think it was red and white. However, I wouldn't take any 6-OXO pills unless they came from the bottle. Why do you need to verify the color of the pills?
    - Pat

wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wrestler54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    alright i just wanted to make sure i bought it new at house of fitness its just seemed weird to me that it was half red and half white since the bottle is grey and white

Take your Supps right!!! qweewq12's Avatar
    qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qweewq12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6-oxo is half red and half white... I got some here...
    Me: The ECTOMORPH
    Lift Heavy! Lift Smart! Lift!
    Down with GNC!